Quique Setien

Birdy

You surprised Chelsea didn't go for him??

What top jobs can you see him getting in the near future?

No, I wasn't because Bohley lacks football knowledge, and he stumbles upon his way through trial and error most of the times.
It was a disgrace to sack Tuchel.
Potter is good coach, and he deserved the chance at a big club, though. I expect Potter to stay many years, that's Bohley's explicit wish as well
Guy has good ideas, but lacks knowledgeable people around him to guide him on how to implement these good ideas in the particular context of the sport of football

As for Poch, I think the next big club that will be in need of a coach (Barca, Real from Spain, UTD Chelsea, City Pool from ePL, Bayern, or Inter Milan Juve) will shortlist him.
Given the active appointments I don't see him in England until '25 or '26 unless he goes back to sPurs to replace Conte (don't see Conte there beyond summer)
RM unfortunately is an option for him if they sack Ancelotti at some point
The three Italian clubs are also options

Would love him at Barca whenever Laporta decides to sack Xavi. It was a mistake not to wait for him until summer of '22

Temptation

No, I wasn't because Bohley lacks football knowledge, and he stumbles upon his way through trial and error most of the times.
It was a disgrace to sack Tuchel.
Potter is good coach, and he deserved the chance at a big club, though. I expect Potter to stay many years, that's Bohley's explicit wish as well
Guy has good ideas, but lacks knowledgeable people around him to guide him on how to implement these good ideas in the particular context of the sport of football

As for Poch, I think the next big club that will be in need of a coach (Barca, Real from Spain, UTD Chelsea, City Pool from ePL, Bayern, or Inter Milan Juve) will shortlist him.
Given the active appointments I don't see him in England until '25 or '26 unless he goes back to sPurs to replace Conte (don't see Conte there beyond summer)
RM unfortunately is an option for him if they sack Ancelotti at some point
The three Italian clubs are also options

Would love him at Barca whenever Laporta decides to sack Xavi. It was a mistake not to wait for him until summer of '22

I see Poch in 2 ways.

I see him as someone who overachieved at Spurs given the resources he had.

But in a weird way I also see him as a guy lacking the killer instinct to push his team over the line when trophies are on the line.

It's this weird middle ground where I'm not sure about him......is he elite? Or is he just a quality manager??

Really confused on Poch.

Birdy

I see Poch in 2 ways.

I see him as someone who overachieved at Spurs given the resources he had.

But in a weird way I also see him as a guy lacking the killer instinct to push his team over the line when trophies are on the line.

It's this weird middle ground where I'm not sure about him......is he elite? Or is he just a quality manager??

Really confused on Poch.

He is elite, and he will prove it IMO in a top club if he is trusted to show his work in a project of 3-5 years

Temptation

Before he took the doomed PSG job, the buzz around Poch was about him being an elite manager.

PSG job was bad for his reputation. Big mistake for any self respecting manager to take that job.

Birdy

Before he took the doomed PSG job, the buzz around Poch was about him being an elite manager.

PSG job was bad for his reputation. Big mistake for any self respecting manager to take that job.

The PSG job post-2017 is a trap for any coach respecting his reputation

Emery
Tuchel
Poch

We have enough sample already

Messigician

Will you shut up man

Quique Seti?n: "Barcelona have still not paid out my contract in full. There is an agreement to pay it in installments."

Home of Barca Fans