Qatar FC

Banana-Rama

View attachment 3692

Another garbage post by Viva.

Personally, I'd take Lugano over any of those EPL defenders you listed.

Lugano is better in the air than all of them.

Lugano can defend one-on-one better than all of them.

The only one on that list that can even compare to Lugano in terms of will and energy is Puyi.

Lugano is a better leader than any of those EPL CB's.

Lugano is better on the ball than all the EPL defenders you listed.

Lugano is better on the ball.

In terms of physicality, Lugano is stronger, more aggressive, has more stamina and doesn't have an issue with injury.

The downturns with Lugano are sometimes he can be overly aggressive, which besides risking a card can at times result in him committing a little to much.

Oh, to top it off, Lugano can shoot well from long distance.

View attachment 3693

seriously, lugano just got sold to psg for 3 million, if vidic or kompany were on the market the price would be over 30 million at least, lugano is no-where near the player you think he is and thats all there is to it. Do you recall arsenal going away to fenerbahce and winning 2-5, where was the mighty lugano that night..............

W

Worms

seriously, lugano just got sold to psg for 3 million, if vidic or kompany were on the market the price would be over 30 million at least, lugano is no-where near the player you think he is and thats all there is to it. Do you recall arsenal going away to fenerbahce and winning 2-5, where was the mighty lugano that night..............

So lets use one game to sum up a player(I don't even know if Lugano played poor that game,one player can't defend the whole team has to) sooo Vidic is shit because he got raped multiple times in the 4 - 1 Liverpool game?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Don't forget how Barcelona made Vidic their bitch, especially in 2009. I bet he couldn't walk for weeks after the violation he got.

Banana-Rama

Don't forget how Barcelona made Vidic their bitch, especially in 2009. I bet he couldn't walk for weeks after the violation he got.

we lost 3-1, not 10-0, better then the 5-0 that madrid recieved, and it was nothing to do with vidic, he played well actually, it was the midfield that let us down...........

B

beautifulgame

we lost 3-1, not 10-0, better then the 5-0 that madrid recieved, and it was nothing to do with vidic, he played well actually, it was the midfield that let us down...........

Be real though, the score could have easily been 4-0 at half.

Manchester was easily the team flattered by the score.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter

... Let's not forget Ronaldo made Pique his bitch.. Portugal VS Spain...

I'm sure you remember that special moment.

B

barcelonista

We all remember that glorious moment. Ronaldo's biggest achievement so far since he joined Real Madrid. Getting past Pique in a friendly when no Spanish player bothered after winning the World Cup only a few weeks before.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
We all remember that glorious moment. Ronaldo's biggest achievement so far since he joined Real Madrid. Getting past Pique in a friendly when no Spanish player bothered after winning the World Cup only a few weeks before.

Ronaldo destroyed Pique in that match. NO player could stop him..

Home of Barca Fans