Puyol,Xavi and Messi contracts renewed

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Official on FC Barcelona website:
The defender and midfielder have renewed until 2016, while the Argentinian will stay until 2018.
Over the next few weeks, all of Carles Puyol, Xavi Hernández and Leo Messi will be signing their respective new contracts,

xavi_pujol_messi.v1355825173.jpg

Carles Puyol’s contract expires on June 30, 2013, but will be staying at the club until June 30, 2016. Xavi Hernández’s contract with the club ends on June 30, 2014 but it includes conditions for renewal, which are to be exercised until June 30, 2016. Leo Messi already had a contract with FCB until June 30, 2016, which has now been extended until June 30, 2018.

:barca scarf:

ShandyFFM

now that are "good news everyone" .. :lol:

but my concern is how can our club pay those players even more money ?? i though we need to refinance our dept..?? or do u guys think xavi and puyol will get less money so messi can get more ??? and what if we want to sign a player with a price like neymars ??? are we pay 6-10 mio to any other player yet ???

guess pinto,xavi,puyol will get less money but youngsters like cuenca,tello,dos santos, roberto did get a professional contract...

although wondering why players want even more money... i mean messi could say 10mio are enough take the rest and spend it..

Home of Barca Fans