Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
You actually rate that Cup with a beer producer's brand in its name? As a major trophy? :lol:
Dunno mate. But it’s just reported by some outlets and making rounds that ten hag has already more prizes than arteta. Don’t know how it is to be taken. Think Espn reported it as major trophies

I don’t think much of carabao to be fair. But still a good trajectory for ten hag.

serghei

Can't compare ETH to Arteta until I see ETH competing for the EPL title. I don't take those comparisons seriously.

Birdy

Wait, are you so triggered by Ancelotti doing well, that you can't even acknowledge him in the rankings?
I am sure even Di Matteo could do well at Madrid.
Tell me what did Ancelotti do at PSG Bayern and then Napoli, Everton, jobs that actually required to twist your brain and come up with solutions. His spiral was certainly downwards

I didn't include old folks who belong to the past like Ancelotti, like Simeone, like Mourinho.
If you put a gun in my head, and ask me to put ancelotti someplace in the tiers, it will prob be between B and B+, but with a downward spiral. Likewise, Mourinho will be C with a downward spiral, etc

PS: I am so amazed that a supposedly Barca forum twerks so much for every player/manager Madrid has, that some have the audacity to put Ancelotti in the same line as Pep or KLopp

serghei

You're causing the server to go into a "what the fuck?" status and it doesn't have any resources left to process other data inputs.

Rassvet

Ronaldo's influence on the next generation is insane

@Fati_Future_BallonDor

GOcCvB2bgAAFLDa

GOcCvB0aMAAF7i_

Porque

Maresca -> Chelsea

Was one of my favourite players back in the day and had a wonderful season at Lestah.

Wonder how this one goes. Interesting choice given the bigger names available.

jamrock

Every club is trying to get a hippie manger

Liverpool: slot
Chelsea: Maresca
Juve: motta
Bayern: kompany
Arsenal: arteta (when he was just appointed)

Everyone is trying to find the next Alonso.
One things for sure, he will definitely win the league again if BL keep their squad together.

Also a couple of those will fail spectacularly

Poch & ETH are fucked.

Horatio

You're welcome
Apparently a lot of support for ten hag from players and staff within club. Chances becoming likely he’ll stay.

Home of Barca Fans