Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

A+ : Pep
A : Klopp, Carlo
A- : Tuchel, Simeone, Xabi (so far, he was looking like A tier but shat the bed in the Europa final)

B+ : Inzaghi, Unai, Arteta, that Atalanta manager
B: Xavi and a few others, including LE

A+ Pep
A Klopp
A- Tuchel, Inzaghi, Arteta, Nagelsmann, Flick, Xabi, ETH, Poch, Emery, Luis Enrique
B+ Howie, Ange, Slot, Glasner, etc.
B RDZ, Hoeness, Motta, Michel, Iraola, Fonseca, Thomas Frank, Potter, Maresca, Kompany, McKenna, etc.
B- Lopetegui, Marco Rose, etc.
D Xavi
D- Rafa Marquez

the ones you see at B, B+ managers can still climb to the levels above if they keep it up

Morten

A+ Pep
A Klopp
A- Tuchel, Inzaghi, Arteta, Nagelsmann, Flick, Xabi, ETH, Poch, Emery, Luis Enrique
B RDZ, Hoeness, Motta, Michel, Iraola, Fonseca, Thomas Frank, Potter, Maresca, Kompany, McKenna, etc.
D Xavi
D- Rafa Marquez

the ones you see at B, B+ managers can still climb to the levels above if they keep it up

Wait, are you so triggered by Ancelotti doing well, that you can't even acknowledge him in the rankings?

jamrock

A+ Pep
A Klopp
D Xavi
D- Rafa Marquez

Firstly please tell me Carlo being out was a mistake.

Secondly, how many games of McKenna have you watched this season?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ten Hag admitted that he still did not know what the future would hold for him.

"I don't know (if I will stay)," he told the BBC as he celebrated United's win in the London sunshine.

"The only thing I am doing is preparing my team, develop my team, progress my team and individual players. This is for me a project.

"When I came in things were a mess. We are now better but by far not where we want to be.

"Football is about winning trophies. I want to play the best football, I want to play dynamic football, but in the end you have to win trophies. I am very proud of the players and staff because they did an incredible job."

United captain Bruno Fernandes said: "It is crucial for everyone. We know the manager is under so much scrutiny, he deserves this.

"Also, everyone in the backroom staff and the players, we all deserve this."

Givenchy

Ten Hag admitted that he still did not know what the future would hold for him.

"I don't know (if I will stay)," he told the BBC as he celebrated United's win in the London sunshine.

"The only thing I am doing is preparing my team, develop my team, progress my team and individual players. This is for me a project.

"When I came in things were a mess. We are now better but by far not where we want to be.

"Football is about winning trophies. I want to play the best football, I want to play dynamic football, but in the end you have to win trophies. I am very proud of the players and staff because they did an incredible job."

United captain Bruno Fernandes said: "It is crucial for everyone. We know the manager is under so much scrutiny, he deserves this.

"Also, everyone in the backroom staff and the players, we all deserve this."
United should keep ten Hag. They aren't challenging for league titles or CL any time soon so the Tuchel implosion isn't worth it, seems the players have a lot of respect for ETH also.

serghei

Pep and Ancelotti are probably tier 1.

Then Klopp, Simeone are close to them.

Then a large group of good younger managers, with Arteta being the best out of the new generation so to speak.

ETH, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, are all in that large group of young and learning managers. It is true that Xavi and Xabi Alonso reached success and won a big title each, but to be a top tier manager you need to do that for more than one season.

ETH still has a lot of work to do, and he simply has to compete for the EPL title soon for him to even come close of being part of the conversation as a top tier manager. So far he's promising in stretches, but his team is wildly inconsistent, and I mean REALLY WILDLY. There went from almost getting sent out by Coventry in the semi and escaping by luck, to beating City in the final.

Last edited:

serghei

My bad. I thought you only rated major trophies.

1-1 in meaningful trophies. FA Cup is legit. The other cup is just 2nd rate.

Anyways, comparison doesn't make sense since the main competitions are EPL and Champions League and Arteta was far above ETH in both.

mc_lovin

I mean it's a nice trophy for United, but their season still was a trainwreck. Ten Hag should still be sacked, he's been shit.

Home of Barca Fans