Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

I really hope Nunez makes it. I could tell the English press were desperate for him to flop just like they were Lukaku.

Releasing videos of him during shooting practice etc, would love nothing more than for him to shut them up.

Tell me about it!!! The vile articles based on training misses.

Temptation

Great game. Promising conditioning and fitness. Good debut Darwin. We're going to be lethal at counter attacks like we were until 2018 with the pace of the front 3.

Would hate it if we lost this game. Exciting times ahead. Well done Klopp

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's the great battlefield of the future :lol:

Well, that and the climate wars.

Talking about Endrick, he'll be playing in the Libertadores soon. If he's great there too vs. other South American teams and top competition he is truly the real deal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The way Liverpool played was just so good, fast-paced, quick release and effective. There is no way this team will decline soon.

Messi983

With Florentino's obsession with Brazilians since we beat him for Neymar I won't be surprised if he overpays for Endrick the moment we're trying to sign him.

Let's hope Chelsea will go in seriously for him because we know what will happen next. :lol: :alemany:

jamrock

Laporta already has endrick locked up, that's why he sign lewa, 2+1 years if lewa then it's endrick time, Perez still has his eyes in Mbappe, didn't completely rule going in back for him.

That's my perfect world dream.

jamrock

Remember they are "mental monsters" , they'll bring in & around the topfor sometime to come, winning though, we'll see.

Home of Barca Fans