Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

BtU0jEHCQAE00cb.jpg

Roberto

Magisterial!
8 Barca B players will continue training with the first team , ( Patric , Ié , A.Grimaldo , Samper , Alen , Adama , Sandro , Munir )

BARÇA. Els 8 blaugranes del #BarçaB q continuen amb Luis Enrique són: Patric, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama, Sandro i Munir.

No Babunski :(

impeh

Hi, its me..
FC Barcelona are taking 26 players on the trip to St George’s Park in England, 18 from the first team and 8 from Barça B. They leave this Monday 28 July, and the group will include Chilean goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, who is due to start work on the very same morning that the team departs for the UK.

Martín Montoya, who trained on his own this morning, has been included in the travelling party, but Adriano Correia, who has heart rate problems, has been left out of the 24-man squad.

Barça will not be playing any matches while they are in England, but when they have finished at St George’s Park, next Saturday, they will be flying directly to Nice for the game with OGC.
Full squad

The complete 26-man squad travelling to England consists of:

First team: Ter Stegen, Masip, Bravo, Adriano, Piqué, Alba, Mathieu, Bartra, Song, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Rakitic, Afellay, Pedro and Deulofeu.

Barça B: Patric, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Munir, Sandro and Adama.

i go past Burton on the train pretty much weekly, i wonder if people are allowed to go watch them train :eusa_think:

i dont know the area but it cant be that hard to find:p

DinhoR10

FC Barcelona are taking 26 players on the trip to St George’s Park in England, 18 from the first team and 8 from Barça B. They leave this Monday 28 July, and the group will include Chilean goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, who is due to start work on the very same morning that the team departs for the UK.

Martín Montoya, who trained on his own this morning, has been included in the travelling party, but Adriano Correia, who has heart rate problems, has been left out of the 24-man squad.

Barça will not be playing any matches while they are in England, but when they have finished at St George’s Park, next Saturday, they will be flying directly to Nice for the game with OGC.
Full squad

The complete 26-man squad travelling to England consists of:

First team: Ter Stegen, Masip, Bravo, Adriano, Piqué, Alba, Mathieu, Bartra, Song, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Rakitic, Afellay, Pedro and Deulofeu.

Barça B: Patric, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Munir, Sandro and Adama.

i go past Burton on the train pretty much weekly, i wonder if people are allowed to go watch them train :eusa_think:

i dont know the area but it cant be that hard to find:p

Good news for Munir is that theres no real CF in the first team yet, unless you count Rafinha or Roberto who can play false 9.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What is the point of setting up a training camp in England without playing any friendlies there? Anything special about England that Barcelona doesn't have?

Also, I wish we could have better teams to play against in the preseason like rm, inter, milan and some of those EPL teams that are touring the US did. And make some money too along the way. ;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What is the point of setting up a training camp in England without playing any friendlies there? Anything special about England that Barcelona doesn't have?

Also, I wish we could have better teams to play against in the preseason like rm, inter, milan and some of those EPL teams that are touring the US did. And make some money too along the way. ;)

Well.... Why not? Looks like a pretty neat place: http://www.thefa.com/st-georges-park

Being at one place all the time is boring and St. George's Park got all the facilities + no media hooo haaaa and all that at once place. Always nice to have so variation, variety as well.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Yeah i was hoping we have some hard games in pre season to judge the squad truly. Only Napoli can be considered a big game. But hey this also means we can play B team players more and we will have the benefit of travelling less compared to all big teams travelling to US. This will help in the long term.

I don't know why they decided to train in England. Maybe a change of scenario to help the players where they can work peacefully? Who knows

I

instinct

^The training facilities are awesome there. I saw a video where they showed the St. George's park and it looked unreal. Whirlpools, fitness rooms, various pitchs, indoor soccer arena, a Hilton hotel. It's magnificent and it lays in a wonderful area too. It's certainly the best way to prepare for the next season.

L

linetty

A training camp is the best option to prepare for the upcoming season. St. George's Park is a wonderful place and they'll be the whole time together, in Barcelona they only meet up on trainings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans