Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Only way to get rid of song is to rescind his contract. We have absolutely no use for him.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Only way to get rid of song is to rescind his contract. We have absolutely no use for him.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

That loses us money though. :p

Let's just make him force his way out. Leave him in the stands or something for the season.

Or let's refuse to register him in the first team squad.

Icarium

Lifestealer
That loses us money though. :p

Let's just make him force his way out. Leave him in the stands or something for the season.

Or let's refuse to register him in the first team squad.

We lost the money when we signed him lol. Now we just have to get rid of him that too fast I think he comes tomorrow for pre season. There must be a way we can stop that right? Selling song is a bigger priority that signing 2nd CB for me.

I

instinct

Almost a full squad, calendar out... So close to start again :D

i-m-so-excited-o.gif

Crixus

8 Barca B players will continue training with the first team , ( Patric , Ié , A.Grimaldo , Samper , Alen , Adama , Sandro , Munir )

BARÇA. Els 8 blaugranes del #BarçaB q continuen amb Luis Enrique són: Patric, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama, Sandro i Munir.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
8 Barca B players will continue training with the first team , ( Patric , Ié , A.Grimaldo , Samper , Alen , Adama , Sandro , Munir )

BARÇA. Els 8 blaugranes del #BarçaB q continuen amb Luis Enrique són: Patric, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama, Sandro i Munir.

Patric? Must be impressing Lucho during training or something. Prior to Enrique taking over he was pretty much gone, wasn't he?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Patric? Must be impressing Lucho during training or something. Prior to Enrique taking over he was pretty much gone, wasn't he?

I think he's there simply because he's the only one we have to cover for Montoya. What with Adriano's heart condition and Godswill's ACL injury.

Neymessi

We lost the money when we signed him lol. Now we just have to get rid of him that too fast I think he comes tomorrow for pre season. There must be a way we can stop that right? Selling song is a bigger priority that signing 2nd CB for me.

Why?

Icarium

Lifestealer

So that we don't get see him for barca anymore that wins it. But there are some more we can see masch play DM too and mostly it is hard to sign a CB without selling song because board will have bad ideas of playing masch at CB instead of DM because of our lord song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans