Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
Players who went out in World Cup group stage (Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Busquets, Alba, Pedro, Rakitic, Song) are expected back on Thursday.

They had some serious rest after a long time (2012 Euro final, 2013 Confetti Cup final in the Amazonas). Can't wait.

Roberto

Magisterial!
Adama is a freaking tank!

Bs-qeobIAAAU7iY.jpg:large

Babunski and Munir with those haircuts:party1:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Colombian team Independiente Santa Fe are holding talks with Barcelona about a friendly at the Camp Nou this summer. [via sport]

Would be awesome if they somehow manage to sneak in a friendly at Camp Nou before the game against Nice in a couple of weeks although I reckon it might come way too soon.

Antimadridista1

Colombian team Independiente Santa Fe are holding talks with Barcelona about a friendly at the Camp Nou this summer. [via sport]

Would be awesome if they somehow manage to sneak in a friendly at Camp Nou before the game against Nice in a couple of weeks although I reckon it might come way too soon.

Game against Nice is in approximately 10 days.

F

Flavia

Adama, Munir and Halilovic will be among B-team players who will continue at first team during stay in England and play against Nice. [md]

Great :D
Hope Ié and Bagnack as well.

Icarium

Lifestealer
When will all the Spain players and rakitic return to training? IIRC it was supposed to be on 24th I think. Not sure or was it 28th?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

I

instinct

When will all the Spain players and rakitic return to training? IIRC it was supposed to be on 24th I think. Not sure or was it 28th?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow

I'm so excited!

NotInHere

Cant wait until the first team gets back to training, while watching the young ones is exciting I just want to see how our first team looks

Will the first team play any friendlies?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cant wait until the first team gets back to training, while watching the young ones is exciting I just want to see how our first team looks

Will the first team play any friendlies?

We've got matches against Nice, Napoli, HJK Helsinki and the Joan Gamper Trophy against Leon coming up.

F

Flavia

Piqué, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Song and Rakitic will be incorporated to training tomorrow :D
I just hope Song won't stay for long.

Djab

Piqué, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Song and Rakitic will be incorporated to training tomorrow :D
I just hope Song won't stay for long.

Great news.

Btw
Do you think someone is idiot enough to take Song for charity? :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans