Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern is the strongest club in the world now. Because this title has belonged to us for several years, this is a difficult-to-accept fact for us. But we have to live with it.

However, if Tata can bring Xavi, Ini, Pique, Pedro and Alves back in form, and if we can obtain Thiago Silva, I believe we will have a good chance to be the king again.

Not if we don't get our signature pressing back.

kollegah

Hello,
dont know where to put this question, but is someone here from hungary and can tell me if la liga (first barca game this eason) is broadcasted there, im hungary that time and i have to watch barcas first game.
Internet Stream is no option. Thanks for your help

Meitux

Bayern is the strongest club in the world now. Because this title has belonged to us for several years, this is a difficult-to-accept fact for us. But we have to live with it.

However, if Tata can bring Xavi, Ini, Pique, Pedro and Alves back in form, and if we can obtain Thiago Silva, I believe we will have a good chance to be the king again.
If we can obtain Thiago Silva?Its over..in the matter of fact it never started,hes not an option for us..

loozy

Don't know how it came across on the telly, but how was the atmosphere? I thought it was rather shite, all opera bar a couple of chants and clapping.

V

voodoomaster

Tata seems to be a clever guy. The latest rumour says that walter samuel(35) and an unknown vergini is among the centre back alternatives. Born to loose? Hope he goes for hummels instead. He can pair up with Masch.

Meitux

With Masche yeah..from all you have seen until now,you still want him to play CB and even more be a regular starter?

mixer

Masche makes me :facepalm: when playing at CB. Everyone sees his shite there and they still put him there. I hope Tata will bring some brain to the management

V

voodoomaster

With Masche yeah..from all you have seen until now,you still want him to play CB and even more be a regular starter?

unfortunately yes. Pique is notoriously unbalanced and cant be trusted at all. The last two years has made him a candidate for the bench. Puyol is 35 and plays like 10 matches a year. Bartra is not a serious alternative. So Masch.....hes all we got. I love his attitude though, gives everything, puts the club first, a warrior.

Hektor

Please,please sell Mascherano and buy Vergini and one more starter material CB...

I do not agree with selling Mascherano. He is not a CB, period; but Masche played there because the team needed it. The Argentine NT needs desperately CB's, but Mascherano never played in that position. He can get away with the lower 15 teams in la Liga and/or the first rounds of the copa or CL, but not as the competition gets tougher. Masche is too short and to slow for CB - he is a DM!!! However, he has been a lifesaver for Barca even in a limited role.

Pep has tried Sergio at the CB position, but has failed miserably. Would you also say, sell Busquets and get a CB?

Pique is too slow. With the more competitive teams, we are in trouble. I agree that we need 2 CB's and not just one. I did not watch or record the CL games against Bayern. I knew we were in trouble.

Hektor

Meitux

It has nothing to do with Busquets,it has to do with the fact that if we don't play him as CB which i wish about it from long time ago,there will be 2 backups for defensive midfield position.So Song or him need to go.Mascherano never actually had the qualities or the style to fit to a a barcelona midfield, he was pretty sloppy.He only played very few games as DM in 2010-2011 season before he started playing as CB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans