Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

starman

I dont understand what's keeping Barcelona from purchasing defenders. We need on accomplished CB and another young one. La Masia CB's suck. Bartra neds to be sold asap, the guy takes long naps during the games.

BigBarcaBoy

I dont understand what's keeping Barcelona from purchasing defenders. We need on accomplished CB and another young one. La Masia CB's suck. Bartra neds to be sold asap, the guy takes long naps during the games.

I for one have the utmost confidemce in the club addressing the defensive issues in the squad, I have to go now as it is time for me to have my medication.

Centrocampista23

Considering that (probably) the only player in the starting XI who is going to be a starter this season is Messi, i'd say the team did better than i expected last night. But that new CB can't come soon enough.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First game of pre-season, many first team members missing, playing without a manager... I'd say result wasn't that bad.

ShandyFFM

First game of pre-season, many first team members missing, playing without a manager... I'd say result wasn't that bad.

The result wasn bad at all. But still the same problems remain from last season. Thats whats giving me a strange feeling. We really should have learned from last season but it seems like we are oversleep the evolution of football at the moment. Still have the old squad with no changes. Still counting on some players who might no be good enough to play on the top level ( masch,bartra,alexis,song, pinto, valdes ) and still got those huge problems at the defense with no player whos good in the air and even worse our keepers.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

Just saw the statistics:

First game since 2008 against Madrid that we had less posession than our opponent a total of 309 games. Guess withouth Xavi,Iniesta,Busquets there is nothing like Barca style. Even more Bayern are at the moment looking like our old Barca with pressing fast attacks and posession. No wonder Pep was getting Thiago didnt noticed that Barca was so dependent on Pep.

Zincubus

Banned

We seem to be linked with a couple of new names , CBs as well !

@barcastuff: Besides Newell's player Vergini, Inter Milan player Walter Samuel (35) would also be on the list of centre backs options of Martino. [marca]

I'd take them both tbh .. Vergeni is supposedly the new manager's favourite player and Walter Samuel is still as hard as nails .

Meitux

Would you take a 35 yeards old injury prone defender from the moment we need someone to stablize our defence for many seasons?

xaviniestas

We seem to be linked with a couple of new names , CBs as well !

@barcastuff: Besides Newell's player Vergini, Inter Milan player Walter Samuel (35) would also be on the list of centre backs options of Martino. [marca]

I'd take them both tbh .. Vergeni is supposedly the new manager's favourite player and Walter Samuel is still as hard as nails .

If we would buy both of them i would be kind of happy, I mean.. defenders... i forgotten what that was tbh ALSO both dont cost much :)))

ShandyFFM

New coach new connections. Cant be wrong to have even better connection in south amercia for player transfers from Brazil,Argentina or Praguay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans