Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

Why? They should know that our team today is essentially the B team + Messi anyway.

Are there a lot of Barca fans in Germany?

Indeed and it looks like there are many Bayernfans but when you get here everyone hates Bayern except for people who dont look football regularly. Just look at the Stadium only Women and Childish people no Fangroups. All retards. No chants nothing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Carefull now, Uli may be a tax fraud, but so is Messi... :pep:

Well, I would be VERY surprised if Hoeneß didn't know anything about his taxes, as cunning (one might say intelligent) as he is.

Nah, I don't like him not really because of his tax scandal, rather his loud mouth.

Der Kaiser

Why? They should know that our team today is essentially the B team + Messi anyway.

Are there a lot of Barca fans in Germany?

Not really, more Madrid fans than Barca fans. But there were more haters when Barca was at their peak during 2009-2011, now the haters are looking for a new club to bash, which will probably be Bayern.

J

jiopi

Slight dimple in that allpowerful Bayern side. :lol: That's the best they could do in home, against just from holiday, coachless Barca B? You could see Pep's frustration at the end.

What will happen when we have all our players, in inform, and with Neymar and Silva? ;)

ShandyFFM

Not really, more Madrid fans than Barca fans. But there were more haters when Barca was at their peak during 2009-2011, now the haters are looking for a new club to bash, which will probably be Bayern.

Here at Frankfurt i know so many people who love Barca. And some Madrid too yeah. But most of them hate Bayern really deep.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Indeed and it looks like there are many Bayernfans but when you get here everyone hates Bayern except for people who dont look football regularly. Just look at the Stadium only Women and Childish people no Fangroups. All retards. No chants nothing.

Südkurve fans didn't show up?

ShandyFFM

Guess this was the first and the last time Barca B played like they should. Now with Eusebio they will play again like he prefers.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
All we can say is Rubi and Roura > Eusebio

+1 I was surprised at how organized the B team was. They weren't very threatening but really played much better than they looked under Eusebio and against a side like Bayern too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans