Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza

Cannot understand some of the very negative posts !
Against a very strong Bayern side,to say it's our first pre season friendly,i thought we did very well.

ceefoo

Pep is probably kicking the crap out of them for not winning about 6-0.

If we get all our players in form and get a world class CB, I think we can beat them.
Notice that he left the Judas on longer than any other Bayern player?

He was probably hoping that he would score. :angry: That truly would have been sickening. :puke:

xaviniestas

:calmdown: This was our first game of the pre-season. That was Bayern's NINTH.

We had half our team missing and Roura as coach. 2-0 is a good result under the circumstances. You should be proud of the way our B players performed in that game. They impressed me, a lot more than I thought. :barca scarf:

Barcelona B did it better then the main team. Really proud, especially because bayern played with alot of keyplayers.

ebc_99

Really impressed with the kids, so much potential in the youth ranks. I think with a couple of signings and if Tata gives the youth plenty of minutes then we will have a very bright future.

We may or may not be ready to win the Champions league this season but I think we can get back the dominant position we were a couple of years ago.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We were dominated but that's to be expected. B team in the 2nd half performed very well and held their ground. Messi didn't get much of a chance because of the little service he got though.

I felt Messi is still a little rusty. His passes were bit off, giving away twice I believe. Also it seems there is nothing he can do when they close up on him in the middle, becoming a little bit too predictable. He should really try to run to the wings sometimes.

ShandyFFM

Alexis and Tello on the wings are wasted they both did nothing. No dribblings no one vs one no pace no tracking back. If we want to compete with the big clubs in the cl we need to get some more fresh blood. Especially in the defense because like you saw today everything starts from the defense. And with players like Masch and Barta who make so many mistakes and are so freaking slow we dont stand a chance. Although the passing from our cb is really bad

Alik

Alexis and Tello on the wings are wasted they both did nothing. No dribblings no one vs one no pace no tracking back. If we want to compete with the big clubs in the cl we need to get some more fresh blood. Especially in the defense because like you saw today everything starts from the defense. And with players like Masch and Barta who make so many mistakes and are so freaking slow we dont stand a chance. Although the passing from our cb is really bad
They had no service. Tello created one great opportunity, and Sanchez stopped a goal. Can't really judge much from that game.

First time in over 300 games or 6 years we have had less posession than our opponent. This is a hughe sign. Did Pep really all the work or is it just us ?
Get a grip mate.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First time in over 300 games or 6 years we have had less posession than our opponent. This is a hughe sign. Did Pep really all the work or is it just us ?

Well, I think moving forward it will be hard to always maintain a higher possession % with Bayern in particular, who has been a possession-based team for a while, who is going to get even better at it under Guardiola.

Der Kaiser

The negativity on this forum is becoming unbearable, wheres are the PTC´s at?? I think we did alright, given the players are only a week into training, it was the first friendly of the preseason and most of the key players and more importantly THE COACH were absent.

:flagvl8:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona's next match, the second friendly of the pre-season, is against Valerenga in Oslo, Norway, on Saturday at 19:00 #fcblive

BarcAjax

Bayern tried to play like us. They played same tactics and same passing organization. I think 1 or 2 years later Bayern become our B team :) :) They copy us. Hey Bayern don't copy please. Be yourself :) Where was the big big super super Bayern. I didn't see Bayern. I saw only 2 Barca :)

Zincubus

Banned
this is strange everyone saying Eusebios Barca B dont play like Barca but today against Bayern Barca B played like Barca and Barca played like :spank:

How true !!

Luckily things didn't go to badly wrong :)

If Tata was watching if he may not have been too impressed with the second eleven ( ten plus Messi ) in the first half but the third eleven youngsters look far better in the second half .

Bartra was so disappointing as was Sanchez who looked overweight and completely out of condition .

Xander

Bayern fan here

Your B and C teams did very well given the circumstances. The boys held it pretty well in the 2nd half.

We wheren't too sharp tho'. Pep's tactics are still not as solid as we would like them to be. But he's working very hard. The SuperCup on Saturday will tell how much it's progressed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans