Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

More than Traitor, even when Bayern dominated.
No, both did nothing worthy of mentioning. It's too soon to tell, but I don't think Sergi will be that impressive, or have many minutes this season.

sumo

I have to say, watching this Barcelona B side against Bayern brings back memories of the old Barca! Frustrating the fans, frustrating the opposing team, with possession and discipline. Getting in the other teams head... the only thing lacking is a Messi or Eto to finish. There's a cool, confident air about this B side that I haven't seen in the first team in ages.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

this is strange everyone saying Eusebios Barca B dont play like Barca but today against Bayern Barca B played like Barca and Barca played like :spank:

Stric

If Sergi Roberto turns out to be reliable enough to play from time to time against weaker opponents, I'll be fine with it. Of course, having Thiago around was a much better situation, but on the other hand, Sergi Roberto is at the point where he'll probably be more than happy to be the fourth choice midfielder for the first team. I bet that he didn't see this coming a few months ago. I'd still play Song as a central midfielder ahead of him, though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As someone who has never watched our B team play before, an ignorant question: How well did our B team do in their whatever league?

Der Kaiser

tito, rosell and zubi destroyed our club

shut the fuck up, please. because barca without xavi, iniesta, busi, neymar, pique, pedro, valdes and dani lost 0-1 to bayern, the club is destroyed?

I swear to god the new members on this forum become more stupid every season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
As someone who has never watched our B team play before, an ignorant question: How well did our B team do in their whatever league?

Bad. Carried by 3 attacking players and the defense was much worse than the 1st team, little resemblance to a Barca side.

ShandyFFM

German TV switched to the women game Sweden-Germany because Barca - Bayern was so boring :lol:

I think Barca might have forgotten to make a big change to their team when watching this. We need our pressing back and of course i dont want to see

Barta nor Masch again as CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans