Positive Thinking Cules

We'll need to be on top of our game, but we can pull it off at Camp Nou. And tbh, our chances of turning this around are better than Milan's chances were of beating us 2-0 in the first place. Let's not forget that. :barca scarf:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another one...
Back in 2004 in Champions league Deportivo lost in Milano 4-1.

In return leg though:

Fun fact: Barca have only won 3 of their 12 away matches in the CL knockout rounds from 2009 to 2012, yet have reached the semi finals every time.
:barca scarf:

Last edited:

Garrus

5_1_2.jpg

Who can tell me against who this mosaic was used, And what was the result of that game?

This was against chelsea in the quarter final in season 1999-2000, We lost 3-1 at Stamford Bridge, And we needed a score line of 2-0 to qualify, The game ended 5-1

Keikoku

Cabbage
Another one...
Back in 2004 in Champions league Deportivo lost in Milano 4-1.

In return leg though:

I remember this one, that time Luque was in his "prime", he's always linked to Barca at that time. The match is just amazing, all Depor's players is looks like played great, Valeron, Sergio, heck even Fran (if not wrong he was 34/35 years old) came from the bench is played beastly that time :lol:

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
We made it past Milan by scoring 4 goals, which means we're going out in the semis instead of the round of 16, as Man Utd did!

DennyCrane

We made it past Milan by scoring 4 goals, which means we're going out in the semis instead of the round of 16, as Man Utd did!

Indeed. It all could have been a lot worse. And while the chance to turn this thing around is limes zero, I want our team to go out with a bang.
For inspirational purposes, the team should take a look at what my other beloved club, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, did in 1973:

Bayern lead 4-1 by minute 58. The tie was over, done. But the red devils did not gave up, they stepped up, and went on to score six goals in 31 minutes against one of the best Bayern sides ever and went straight to the history books. Final score: 7:4 for Kaiserslautern.

Just a quick reminder, that EVERYTHING is possible.

Visca Barca :flagvl8:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
We needed a beating, though. But, with harsh smack in our face, I believe the team will do better!

Garrus

Indeed. It all could have been a lot worse. And while the chance to turn this thing around is limes zero, I want our team to go out with a bang.
For inspirational purposes, the team should take a look at what my other beloved club, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, did in 1973:

Bayern lead 4-1 by minute 58. The tie was over, done. But the red devils did not gave up, they stepped up, and went on to score six goals in 31 minutes against one of the best Bayern sides ever and went straight to the history books. Final score: 7:4 for Kaiserslautern.

Just a quick reminder, that EVERYTHING is possible.

Visca Barca :flagvl8:
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Home of Barca Fans