Positive Thinking Cules

F

Flavia

@BarcaStat
Barcelona's Liga 2012/13 record: 12W - 1D - 0L {Goals: 43-15} | 4 Clean Sheets | Possession: 66%

Best start ever in La Liga, 11 points clear rm, 3 ahead of atletico :dance:

Trickykid

@BarcaStat
Barcelona's Liga 2012/13 record: 12W - 1D - 0L {Goals: 43-15} | 4 Clean Sheets | Possession: 66%

Best start ever in La Liga, 11 points clear rm, 3 ahead of atletico :dance:

And already qualified for the knock-out phase in the ChL with a game in hand. Good times indeed!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
This performance just before Christmas:

576419_594584967221832_1820161457_n.jpg

Agri

I believe we can. I have so much faith. This moment really feels like when Bojans goal against Inter got called off, and Torres' goal at Camp Nou. I don't want to pull out an other knife out of my back. Because my lord that is the feeling I have now. Because MY LORD, I WILL NOT SEE BARCELONA LEAVE SO EARLY, AND WILL NOT SEE AN OTHER BUS LEAVING THE CAMP NOU WITHOUT TONS OF BROKEN PARTS!

Will be an exciting and nerve wrecking match but we came back from dead before.

Remember this?

Don't forget Inter. We would have gone through had it not been for Bojan's wrongly disallowed winner. And it was a similar situation (2 goals down on aggregate)

And btw, comebacks like the one we'll need have happened before. Napoli vs Chelsea anyone? :tito:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
El Guaje is going to score a hat-trick and lead us to a 3-2 victory on aggregate. A.C. Milan is going to get rocked when they step into Camp Nou.

Apparently we pulled off a similar comeback in the 2000 CL against Chelsea. Lost 3-1 in the first leg, won 5-1 at home.
It's happened before. I think we can pull it off.

Doobs

The Messiah
How long has it been since we needed this thread for emotional support :lol:

It's going to be hard, but if there's a team that can come back from impossible situations, it's Barca! :barca scarf:
Let's do this!

Home of Barca Fans