Positive Thinking Cules

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
This is a day to savour, a day to remember for the rest of our lives because this probably won't happen again as long as we live. I don't think that's non-PTC, it's a positive notion because it recognises just how immense tonight was. VISCA EL BARÇA! VISCA CATALUNYA! AQUESTA NIT HEM FET HISTÓRIA

maz

I walk the line
Definitely not non-PTC adam. Its an honour to be part of such a momentous night. We can always look forward to a better night..but lets savour tonight until that day comes!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I must declare that I see this game with the certainty that the those guys in blue uniform will receive punishment for what they did last week, very confident on this one...

beef-supreme

May 27!!!!!
Beat all the odds - one man down, regulation time over, at the Bridge, spitting out our lungs - we have made it to Rome.

V

Valon

Veteran PTC reporting for duty!

I always had faith for tonights game until the end. I even told my nephew that we have Don Andres when he was saying that it's a shame Titi ain't playing. :D

PTC for life! Onwards to conquer ROME!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Love the signature Valon, love it!

Enjoy the Positive Thinking guys, even though we haven't won anything (YET!) it's been an amazing season and one that will be hard to achieve again.

PTC!

Home of Barca Fans