Pep Guardiola

impeh

Hi, its me..
Pep asked to be seduced by his next club. At the moment, nobody has tried as hard as Chelsea up till the summer. Now it is Milan who has put on the table a four year deal and six million euros a year on the table. The Italians want him to change their negative dynamic. He has listen to them, but it is a long way from a decision. His priority is still the Premier League and ONLY from next summer.

Pep Guardiola has been offered a four-year contract worth around £25m by Milan, according to reports in Italy.

The Spaniard is being heavily linked with the Rossoneri, given the uncertainty over the long-term future of current manager Massimiliano Allegri.

The former Barcelona manager is taking a break from football, but is expected to be back in the game for the 2013-14 season.

According to the reports, contact between Milan and Guardiola has already been made.

Guardiola could be assisted by the Milan legend Paolo Maldini at San Siro.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't see him in England at all, he's very tactical & i see him being in Italy, hopefully with Milan :) although i do think his choice will shock a few as he strikes me as someone who will challenge himself, perhaps even a midtable club.

X

xaviniesta

i guess the heads will exploid when he tries to explain some tactical aspects in england.

Aasim

Bumbleman
He needs to go to a club where he'll get full control. None of this Chelsea, Milan business.

ManYoo, City and Arsenal would be best in that order.

Ode to Django

He needs to go to a club where he'll get full control. None of this Chelsea, Milan business.

ManYoo, City and Arsenal would be best in that order.

yeah you're right to be fair. i don't think he would accept having little control but that's mostly how it is in every club in Italy & Roman rules things at Chelsea, for some reason i see him at Roma idk why.

Ode to Django

Well he'd have a couple of youngsters to work with, Ses, Niang, Sciglio, his favourite Bojan :lol: but it's more that Berlusconi doesn't care much, but i think he'd give money to Pep as he seems very fond of him, not impossible. I'd love it.

Barcilliant

No way he goes to Milan. They'd have to revamp EVERYTHING including the team. Pep would need 100 mil trf kitty JUST to make Milan somewhat competitive. He'll go to EPL. WOuldnt be surprised if he ends up at Citeh. Mancini's football is crap and negative and he's spent millions. The Abu Dhabi owners must be fed up with the fact that a)Everytime they come up against a decent side in Europe they look second rate b) Everytime they look second rate Mancini complains that he needs to buy more players!!!:lol:

Ode to Django

No way he goes to Milan. They'd have to revamp EVERYTHING including the team. Pep would need 100 mil trf kitty JUST to make Milan somewhat competitive. He'll go to EPL. WOuldnt be surprised if he ends up at Citeh. Mancini's football is crap and negative and he's spent millions. The Abu Dhabi owners must be fed up with the fact that a)Everytime they come up against a decent side in Europe they look second rate b) Everytime they look second rate Mancini complains that he needs to buy more players!!!:lol:

That's aload of nonsense.

A quality midfielder/LB away from being a very decent side, bearing in mind the team lost it's two best players/all the senatore's left bar Ambrosini. Obviously it's going to be a struggle to get started as it's essentially a whole new XI & players joined late & didn't have a pre-season. Also regardless of the position in the table Milan have played good football without the results to show.

Now Pep strikes me as a person who will like a challenge & AC milan is still very attractive to any Manager.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think a move to Serie A would benefit him more in terms of tactical knowledge.
As for the trophies and gloryhunting, I don't really care. It's not like I will start supporting a club just because Pep moved there.

89Norcal

That's aload of nonsense.

A quality midfielder/LB away from being a very decent side, bearing in mind the team lost it's two best players/all the senatore's left bar Ambrosini. Obviously it's going to be a struggle to get started as it's essentially a whole new XI & players joined late & didn't have a pre-season. Also regardless of the position in the table Milan have played good football without the results to show.

Now Pep strikes me as a person who will like a challenge & AC milan is still very attractive to any Manager.

I wonder if he would be the first choice, considering his transfer record and Milan's tighter budget right now. It would be interesting to see what he does at Milan

89Norcal

What is so wrong with his transfer record?

Sanchez and Fabregas were expensive and their performances have been questioned. The whole Ibra deal. It's only 2 or 3 issues but they were seriously expensive ones. And Milan don't have that kind of cash at the moment

Home of Barca Fans