Pep Guardiola

jamrock

He'll probably take a year off then go to Italy, change football There, stay around 3 years, another sabadical, then maybe Barcelona.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll probably take a year off then go to Italy, change football There, stay around 3 years, another sabadical, then maybe Barcelona.

Nothing for him to do in Italy IMO. His family already moved back to Barcelona after growing tired of Manchester. It's time to return home.

jamrock

Nothing for him to do in Italy IMO. His family already moved back to Barcelona after growing tired of Manchester. It's time to return home.
I can see where you're coming from with that, I'm just thinking pep has a bit of an ego, he would want to say I've won the league in the top 4 league in Europe.

But you nothing to prove there really.

Sailor Mars

I can see where you're coming from with that, I'm just thinking pep has a bit of an ego, he would want to say I've won the league in the top 4 league in Europe.

But you nothing to prove there really.
But all the Italian teams are pretty poor, relatively speaking. All of them have shoestring budgets and none of them look like they have an interesting sporting project in the pipeline.

Maybe if this was the Serie A of the 90s and 00s.

El Gato

Villarato!
Be funny if he all of a sudden decided he wants a NT job. Wouldn't surprise me at all given how flexible his spine is

Horatio

You're welcome
100% taking at least one year sabbatical between jobs. Could return for the challenge further down the road. But Barca needs to have improved financially.

malvolio

I'd try to have a go at a World Cup if I were him.
Don't think he would be that good at NT level. Can't transfer anyone and has to rely on a golden generation of players from that country.

That's why Zidane wanted the current France NT job. They are stacked and rest of the big NTs are shit.

Home of Barca Fans