Pep Guardiola

Barca_Ray_USA

Pep hit the bad patch and still looking good. We had the point cushion exactly for this situation. He knows it and I`m happy I see no trace of panic.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Same as Pep always sticks with the team, I hope our management will stand behind him. We have to remember that he is still a young manager and however cool he is he could use some reassuring himself.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I really need to read some PTC posts soon. But for now I'm kind off starting to doubt Peps coaching. 2 points in 4 games? The Lyon game, OK. The Atletic game, we were a little bit unlucky and players looked tired. But Betis and Espanyol? For sure we should have got at least 4 points. Pep makes strange substitutions, strange tactics and he behaves like an experienced coach - even if it's his first season. He should have secured at least 4 points more in La Liga.

Last edited:

Zqa-

The Barcelona coach responded to the question of the scoreline by simply saying, with sarcasm, "he has already succeeded in the Liverpool match".

He also spoke about the idea of Boluda playing games with his words and stated that he will not be affected by them.

"He does not have the capacity to affect me mentally, nor will he obtain it," he told Marca.

"The debate in the press does not affect me. I not ask that one thing or another is said, that is not my job. I do not waste time with it."

- Goal..

:worthy:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I read in AS that Laporta and Pep don`t get along well and that Pep is actually on better terms with Sandro Rosell. Will translate it one of these days. I don`t completely believe any of the Madrid based newspapers but was wondering if any of you may have heard something similar regarding Pep and Laporta

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Pep is back on the winning track. I`d like to use this opportunity to applaud him for staying positive throughout the entire bad patch and never blaming anyone for anything. Eventhough we were robbed in Espanyol match for example

Zqa-

Yeah.. Almost every other coach would blame the referee after the Espanyol match, but not Pep. Great guy.

Home of Barca Fans