Pep Guardiola

A.Iniesta

I can’t analyze Pep Guardiola in a technical point of view because I'm not a coach... I could only say that he is controlling the things well so far

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Newest male fashion fling introduced by Pep. Today in Barcelona, tomorrow in Milan, London and New York. A male scarf

View attachment 519

It's no male scarf Bojan, a lot of poeple wear it in support of Ghaza (pelestanians in general) which is Black and White. A tradational arabic thing men wear on which is usually Red and white but in ghaza they wear it black and white.

OR, it could be a male scarf. :smile:

maz

I walk the line
Yeah its an article released the other day...its a good read. However i think at this stage there arent many articles that can be written which dont repeat whats already been said: pep was a risk, no one was sure what to expect, he has made a phenominal start, we are on course for the title..etc etc.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah its probably one of the most 'infamous' things about pep...that he ran onto the pitch to celebrate with the team. I have it on dvd somewhere..im sure u can find it on youtube.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Pep is Mr Barça, more so than maybe any other man since Joan Gamper but it's not enough simply to have dedicated your life to the club since the age of 12. Pep is a very intelligent guy, he understands the game as well as anybody and his man management skills are fantastic, that's obvious given the way he's reunited the squad and made us a team again. Obviously we've seen some mistakes from him because he's a relative novice as manager but he seems to keep learning from those small mistakes. He's been able to adjust the positioning of the side to make up for previous deficiencies in the midfield, he's gradually worked out which players don't quite fit in this side (Hleb, Eidur) and he has found a way to make the group refocus when our form dipped and THAT is the biggest test of any manager. As a supporter of a lower league side in England I've seen countless managers come in and do well initially but then be found wanting when form dipped. They simply didn't have the smarts to be able to find a solution. Pep does and that's why he'll be a great manager.

maz

I walk the line
f'sho..f'sho.

Like i and a few others said when he was first appointed...if there was one man u would put ur money on succeeding as a coach from the Dream Team it would be Pep, and after him Laudrup. Laudrup made a good go at coaching, but pep is on another level to almost any manager in the world, not just laudrup. I cant believe people were saying during our dip in form that it was the end of the honey moon period. That it was the change in personel that had us playing so well, as opposed to the tactics and personality of pep. Not once during that period did i have any doubt we would go on to win the league. I still dont. The mistakes pep has made are probably 100 times less than the mistakes that all the other great managers made when they first started out. Its almost too good to be true, but because of the player Pep was, i know it is true.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Pep sent a little gift to Cesc: Barcelona shirt along with the message: "Some day you will be Barca`s No.4"
It is goal. but I can`t see a reason why they would lie about these kind of things..

Home of Barca Fans