Pep Guardiola

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayern were playing without Alaba, Robben, Ribéry,... am probably forgetting some.

Badstuber, Lewa with concussion and mask, Lahm nowhere near after hi long injury. Also Alonso was playing, so we essentially played with one man less ;)
(this is not an apologetic posting at all :p )

Galning

Badstuber, Lewa with concussion and mask, Lahm nowhere near after hi long injury. Also Alonso was playing, so we essentially played with one man less ;)
(this is not an apologetic posting at all :p )

:lol:

Yeah, same people I see overreacting now are the ones that were saying "Barça are finished, Madrid is back where we belong" after you knocked us out few years ago. I wouldn't be worried. Pep has it all too lose really. If he loses one trophy in Germany, it's a fail. If he loses against Barcelona, it's a fail. Heck even if Bayern would win Champions League people wouldn't be surprised.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

:lol:

Yeah, same people I see overreacting now are the ones that were saying "Barça are finished, Madrid is back where we belong" after you knocked us out few years ago. I wouldn't be worried. Pep has it all too lose really. If he loses one trophy in Germany, it's a fail. If he loses against Barcelona, it's a fail. Heck even if Bayern would win Champions League people wouldn't be surprised.

The juggernaut season spoiled us fans and the German media too ofc... :/

xavi_the_Boss

I'm prett sure Alonso was playing. Though ofc Schweinsteiger was fairly horrible in that he was directly or indirectly responsible for 2 and a half of Barca's five goals over both legs.

Yeah he was playing but imo Schweinsteiger was the worst midfielder in that match.But Alonso is done now.Vidal should replace him in the starting line up.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
WTF ? hahaha

At first I taught it was his face photoshoped over someone else sitting there but no :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gotta get a tablet for the commute home, can't make anything out from that photo on my phone

Anyone care to recap?

Never mind, my problem is bandwidth...hilarious on both counts

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans