Pep Guardiola

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Just seen that video of Pep. Is he on drugs now or something? :lol:

We may have made his hair grey but at least we never sent him completely psycho :lol:

xXKonan

[tw]651800401600217088[/tw]

MD says he made a Verbal agreement with Txiki Begiristain to take over Man City next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD and especially Francesc Aguilar isn't really fond of Pep because him being Pro-Laporta. Can't see how he managed to get such information from his inner circle.

He's been linked with Man City a lot though, but who knows where he'll go. The guy's a mystery. Everyone thought he was destined for Man Utd before he suddenly signed with Bayern Munchen.

Van Gaal's contract runs out in 2016 too and I don't really think Man Utd are that interested in giving him a new contract :lol:

Ferguson said he wanted Pep to replace him and told him to call him before he decides where to go. Maybe he'll give it another try this time around.

Last edited:
MD and especially Francesc Aguilar isn't really fond of Pep because him being Pro-Laporta. Can't see how he managed to get such information from his inner circle.

Thanks for that information. It is usually only BEIN Sports that tell to have special informations or some writers in England that pin Guardiola to City next season.

Apart from a relationship to Begiristan I do not see anything that would really speak for City - and three years ago that was not much of an argument for City either - and I do not see any changes.

Actually - recently a lot looks more like he will extend his contract.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks for that information. It is usually only BEIN Sports that tell to have special informations or some writers in England that pin Guardiola to City next season.

Apart from a relationship to Begiristan I do not see anything that would really speak for City - and three years ago that was not much of an argument for City either - and I do not see any changes

Actually - recently a lot looks more like he will extend his contract.

Yeah, I smell BS too, for one thing Pellegrini's contract expires in 2017, I don't see City terminating his contract just to get Guardiola next summer. The funniest thing I have read about this rumor is some people suggested that it was started so Liverpooll would not get Klopp. :lol:

Guardiola looks like he is still not 100% satisfied with everything at Bayern despite Bayern's success and given the kind of anal perfectionist he is, I think he will extend his contract to realize every bit of his dream and plans there.

Bayern has become a bit impatient though via the comments from Beckenbauer.

Wavy

I just saw on Bleacher Report that Del Bosque has hailed him as his successor for the NT coach. My questions to you as Barca fans is, do you see him ever becoming the Spanish NT coach considering how big of a "Catalan nationalist" he is?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just saw on Bleacher Report that Del Bosque has hailed him as his successor for the NT coach. My questions to you as Barca fans is, do you see him ever becoming the Spanish NT coach considering how big of a "Catalan nationalist" he is?

I don't think he is against coaching Spain at some point, but his priorities right now are managing a club to get all his ideas tried out and implemented, which enables him enough time and number of games to do what he wants to do. NT games are probably too far and few between for Guardiola.

Home of Barca Fans