Pep Guardiola

desoe

Where did you guys see the votes for the coach of the year?

Somewhere there must be a document where you could see all votes of captains and coaches. I saw it on twitter, but God knows exactly where

From what I remember, Iker also didn't put Pep in his Top 3 (picked Vilas-Boas instead) and Del Bosque didn't put Mourinho in his

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Osasuna & Iran's Captain, Nekounam - Pep not even in his top 3 :angry:

RM's Alintop - Pep not in top 3

Palestine's Ramzi without Pep in the top 3 either?...For shame

JDaniels

Captain Cameroon Samuel Eto'o Mourinho José Ferguson Alex Tabárez Óscar :angry:

Captain Sweden Zlatan Ibrahimovic Guardiola Pep Mourinho José Villas-Boas André :wub:

Maria

Captain Cameroon Samuel Eto'o Mourinho José Ferguson Alex Tabárez Óscar :angry:

Captain Sweden Zlatan Ibrahimovic Guardiola Pep Mourinho José Villas-Boas André :wub:

Ibra is a pretty annoying human being, but I believe that some of the things he wrote on his book were just for marketing purposes only and I'm glad that he has acknowledged Pep. But Samu has dissapointed me because I''m sure he knows the role that Pep has in this Barca side..and let his resentment cloud his judgement. :(

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Ibra is a pretty annoying human being, but I believe that some of the things he wrote on his book were just for marketing purposes only and I'm glad that he has acknowledged Pep. But Samu has dissapointed me because I''m sure he knows the role that Pep has in this Barca side..and let his resentment cloud his judgement. :(

Yeah pretty disappointed with E'too but he's still a hell lot more of a Barcelona legend than Ibra ever was.

Home of Barca Fans