Pedro Rodriguez

Zangash

Banned
Just wait and see what will happen in Arsenal.
I can already see a new excuse: "That is not a good team for him. They should utilize him like in Chilean NT"
Well, it seems that he can play well only in smaller teams where he is the center of the team.

But, ok, let's see what will the "magic" Alexis deliver in Arsenal.
A part of the press already shake their heads and raises some serious questions.

I usually look at girls, so it is hard to comment on that, so I have no idea what to say about that one.
But still, I have never heard any girl in my area that said anything about Alexis.

Maybe he is more attractive in some other parts of the world. Or whatever "he delivers sex" means :/

I actually agree with you here.

I don't understand how people can rail on Pedro's ineffectiveness when Alexis was pretty similarly ineffective in his time here. In his final season he became a master of tap ins and scored a few golazos, but overall he never fit into the team even slightly.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't understand how people can rail on Pedro's ineffectiveness when Alexis was pretty similarly ineffective in his time here. In his final season he became a master of tap ins and scored a few golazos, but overall he never fit into the team even slightly.

See this is why Alexis was offloaded whilst his market value was at an all time high (for him).

BBZ8800

tumblr_lk0grfLOBF1qdmm6jo1_500.gif

tumblr_lr3dss3mqM1qd0gswo1_500.gif

Look, I have personally "hated" Alexis, because imo, he was hailed WAAAAY too much for no apparent reason.
Except that he "delivered sex", whatever that means.

If he wasn't hailed that much, people who dislike him, wouldn't overreact in hating him.

So no, Alexis isn't that bad player.
And surely isn't the biggest flop in the universe.

But unreasonable hail of him, and hate for not too much different players, like Pedro, caused these responses.

Again, look at this topic.
Alexis is a god, and Pedro should make room for Sandro (!!).

That's it. A huge bias towards some players.
And towards younger players, also.

F

Flavia

It seems the hate towards alexis turned to pedro now. This might be his last year at Barça, but he is a great squad player to have. He won't complain about being in the bench, and will try his best when he has to play. No need to hate him.

L

linetty

Talking about Alexis 'delivering the sex' I looked up first pages of the Alexis thread when we signed him and a few posters called him ugly back then :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Look, I have personally "hated" Alexis, because imo, he was hailed WAAAAY too much for no apparent reason.
Except that he "delivered sex", whatever that means.

If he wasn't hailed that much, people who dislike him, wouldn't overreact in hating him.

So no, Alexis isn't that bad player.
And surely isn't the biggest flop in the universe.

But unreasonable hail of him, and hate for not too much different players, like Pedro, caused these responses.

Again, look at this topic.
Alexis is a god, and Pedro should make room for Sandro (!!).

That's it. A huge bias towards some players.
And towards younger players, also.

Look, I agree with you. Pedro and Alexis are basically the same kind of player. Except for the fact that one of the two has a cult following (hint: "Asexis the Jugodarazo delivering the sex." Whatever the hell that means). And Pedro at his best is far more suited to the team than Alexis ever was. And I think all of us want him to return to his best.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It seems the hate towards alexis turned to pedro now. This might be his last year at Barça, but he is a great squad player to have. He won't complain about being in the bench, and will try his best when he has to play. No need to hate him.

This. And imagine how hard it must be to play at your best after having been in the hospital for a stomach condition just a few days ago. Pedro didn't have a great game, but he had his reasons.

CatalinR10

So, Alexis, the biggest flop in the universe.

url-17.gif

And you expect people to take you seriously when you say this after his last season ?

That guy was the 2'nd or 3'rd best player in the last season.

People doubting him weren't idiots . I also did it in the first 2 seasons and wanted him to leave. But even if he played bad in the first 2 seasons or not up to people's expectations , Pedro was even worse and continued to play bad especially in the big games.

Of course people would want Pedro to leave to make room for Munir and Adama. Pedro isn't a Barca quality player anymore and proved that in his last 3 seasons while Adama and Munir have massive potential.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Don't know why I have a feeling that this isn't the last time he'll be loaned .

But Lucho explained his reasoning behind loaning him. Deulofeu needed game time to improve which he wasn't going to get enough of at Barca. Meanwhile Sandro, Munir, and Adama can all play with the B team when they're not with the first team.

BBZ8800

And you expect people to take you seriously when you say this after his last season he had ?

1. he delivered sex 3 times, rolleyes
2. had 12-13 tap ins
3. and 1000s of wrong decisions, horrible passes, problems in running with a ball without falling and similar

And his numbers are almost equal to Pedro's.
And still, you want to give a chance to Munir and Adama.

Why haven't you asked from Alexis to go away and make room for Sandro?

Home of Barca Fans