Paulo Dybala

Jombi

He needs to perform in the CL where he has yet to score a single goal and was effectively neutralized by Sevilla, City and Gladbach.

Jombi

And you haven't watched those matches, of course.

Yup, watched Borussia and City games and read expert review and saw highlights of the Sevilla game. I doubt you did though, they way you talk about those performances. He was completely anonymous against Borussia and City and didnt create much against Sevilla either. Fun fact, Ciro Immobile couldn't hack it in Sevilla but was top scorer in Serie A.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I wouldn't mind us splashing even 80-100 M on this guy. He seems like the biggest young striker talent atm.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's going to join us and then lift the WC trophy together with his idol, Messi, in 2018. :wub:

Yannik

I'm a bit unsure about Serie A strikers these days. Immobile was top scorer some time ago, and he was dreadful. Toni was top socrer last season and although I always liked him he's way too old to play starter for any international team. Then there's Jovetic, Balotelli, Osvaldo, Cerci all came with some hype from the Serie A but didnt really live up to it. On the other hand a lot of "rejects" (more or less in some cases) do incredibly well in the Serie A.

I'm not indicating that they are bad and only look good in italy, but that Serie A is different to other leagues, and other type of players shine there. That's something people should consider when scouting some of their forwards.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Plenty of rumors emerging that we aren't interested in Pogba nor Morata but Dybala. If true those are multiple great news. Everything according to Keikaku :wub:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Plenty of rumors emerging that we aren't interested in Pogba nor Morata but Dybala. If true those are multiple great news. Everything according to Keikaku :wub:

Hopefully he tells you to go take a hike. Go buy Batshuayi or Lacazette instead. :p

Home of Barca Fans