Paulo Dybala

slicknick

He has been fantastic the whole season for now.

He has been fantastic for a young player...What I meant was that he has been starting to up his game into superstar territory...

That aside, I really do not care about Hazard or anyone else in the next transfer window, this kid tops my wish list for Bara's upcoming transfer window
(though I do not see Juve offloading him just yet, not until they are certain he at least doubles his value)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
The quotes are from an interview with Sport. It's not really any less reliable than him saying he would swim to Barcelona. But I guess that's what you want to hear, so you'll just believe that one and not this one.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The quotes are from an interview with Sport. It's not really any less reliable than him saying he would swim to Barcelona. But I guess that's what you want to hear, so you'll just believe that one and not this one.

Argh, mate, I'm not gonna look back for the article but he confirmed he said that as it turns out the radio pranked him with a fake Messi asking him to come.

But whateveeeeer :)

Marchisio8

Banned
He has been fantastic for a young player...What I meant was that he has been starting to up his game into superstar territory...

That aside, I really do not care about Hazard or anyone else in the next transfer window, this kid tops my wish list for Bara's upcoming transfer window
(though I do not see Juve offloading him just yet, not until they are certain he at least doubles his value)

:thumbsup:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]686635959530688513[/tw]

This guy is such a massive Messi and Barca fan. Shows time after time again. Just hope he can wait for another year or two.

Home of Barca Fans