Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

it's not that if he contributed or not. he won the ultimate goal of every football player by the age of 22. WC winner,contracted to one of biggest clubs in the world,rich and only 22...no wonder he appears like he doesn't gives a damn about anything

If the guy has ambition, this wont be enough. He seems too comfortable for what he has now. (Obv. Cant blame him), BUT he was bought to be a world class player.

He seems to lack the drive what other top-players have. I dont see the fight in him.

Raketa10

Just offer Dembele+Raki+some money to PSG for Ratmar and finish this saga. I was against Neymar but since Dembele is absolutely brainless player if we can swap him for Neymar I say go for it. Maybe he can be better for PSG than he was for Barca but I sincerely doubt he'll ever reach his potential. Unfortunately this kid is just too dumb.

Last edited:

booge

If the guy has ambition, this wont be enough. He seems too comfortable for what he has now. (Obv. Cant blame him), BUT he was bought to be a world class player.

He seems to lack the drive what other top-players have. I dont see the fight in him.

this is the only reason i would want him out for neymar.

dembele scored some crucial goals in la liga. most important at atletico.

he cost barcelona the CL but overall he did a decent season.

but now what? no drive, still the same dembele, where is the next etoo. i dont think he will become it yet. infact most likely never will happen. barca fans have dreamed too much about certain players becoming this n that. it never happens

if you have it, then you have it from the start. neymar had it from the start, same with pedro, villa,

players like malcolm, tello, demebele, alexis, your left in a "hope" world.

Kuchi

Should move this thread to some other place and have the Ansu Fati thread here...he is the new Dembele, old dembele can fuck off, playing video games and rematch his miss at 3-0 vs. Liverpool.

The king is dead, long live the king

:))

Nazario1985

People really need to stop repeating this nonsense. In a 4:0 defeat the blame can not be on the guy who misses his shot.

By that logic Alba did nothing wrong only one goal can't hurt.

Those are critical personal mistakes which can break any system let alone a fragile one.

Messi Anger when Dembélé missed that goal as if he knew we would fuck up at Anfield

booge

Those are critical personal mistakes which can break any system let alone a fragile one.

Messi Anger when Dembélé missed that goal as if he knew we would fuck up at Anfield

yup, exactly , Messi master Yoda knew.

booge

��[El Chiringuito TV] | Barça are preparing a final offer for Neymar Jr including Ousmane Dembele in the deal.

very good.

Neymar ....... Greizman.............
..................................................... Messi

...... Busquets ...... De Jong...... Vidal

Alba ...... Umtiti ....... Pique ......... Semedo

Judoman

Yes it was a mistake, one of many in that game. But to state that his particular mistake cost us the CL is absurd. Like somehow that miss is more valuable than 4 received goals.
Defence was the main cause of that defeat not offence.

MTL_Barca

Not scoring a chance when up 3:0 isn't anywhere on the level of having an absolute meltdown and getting overrun by players like Origi for 90 min.

Should he have scored that chance? Absolutely. Would've been Barcas ticket to the final? Maybe, but tbh if the team can throw a 3:0 lead like that they could easily throw a 4:0 lead too.

Still bringing it up to shit on him or even blaming him for the exit is pointless though. Focusing on some missed last minute chances when the Anfield game was played absolutely horrible from Barca (starting at Valverde but including pretty much ever player) doesn't make sense.

There are more than enough things to criticize him instead of just repeating that over an over.

Home of Barca Fans