Ousmane Dembélé

Kul_z

What was his Instagram before? Did it always have a '7' in it? It's o.dembele7 now

It was always with 7 in it. Still, marketing wise you can clearly see how the kid doesnt think about anything. He used to have a profile pic from his rennes day until now, he changed it to pic with barca jersey i think even today. He needs to put his shit together, we live in social media society and everything you do reflects heavily, newspapers show no mercy. Well, id ignore those flaws if he takes care of himself and delivers on the pitch, but unfortunately he is like a sterotype example how not caring about simple things in life could reflect on everything you do. I still think he has 'something' but damn..

Theconomist

It was always with 7 in it. Still, marketing wise you can clearly see how the kid doesnt think about anything. He used to have a profile pic from his rennes day until now, he changed it to pic with barca jersey i think even today. He needs to put his shit together, we live in social media society and everything you do reflects heavily, newspapers show no mercy. Well, id ignore those flaws if he takes care of himself and delivers on the pitch, but unfortunately he is like a sterotype example how not caring about simple things in life could reflect on everything you do. I still think he has 'something' but damn..

Again, you can see it in his eyes, he has incredible ability but is of very limited intelligence. Weirdly enough he would be best as a goalkeeper.

Devils

[tw]1166293974782545920[/tw]

Dembouz making incredible strides in his recovery process and working very hard.

Unbelievable healing genetics.

Home of Barca Fans