Ousmane Dembélé

kattanib

What an amazing inspiring player. So very exciting to watch, reminds me of reading a very immersive intriguing book

Zica

Its simple, he thrives on open space and when you’re playing for Barca then you dont play alot of open games because most of the opponents park the bus and try to limit the space.

You give him space and the ball and tell him to run at the defense, he’ll make stuff happen.

You give him the ball in a still position and ask him to play like Messi or somewhat like Neymar (defense splitting pass or dribbling against one or two players), and he will look stupid.

His speed is his biggest advantage and when you can’t use that then hes useless bar a nice fake shot. With that being said, I would love for him to make it here so we’re not forced to deal with Neymar.

Let me know how Athletic parked the bus in the 1st half.

hahahha
Continue to criticize players when you have the worst manager on the bench.
Franki was a better player at Ajax, but tonight he was completely lost because of this pathetic coach.

Total-Football

the last possible excuse on earth.. X player needs a genius-super duper-all loving-master mind manager before we can criticize him. so going by this creterion. All of our players who won the liga and contributed under the tatas and the titos and what not actually would have had the excuse of playing bad. thank fuck they didnt think of this lame ass excuse and actually had the balls to perform and win trophies under shit managers.

to say players need great managers to improve and overperform is one thing. To use this excuse for shit playets is a whole another level of delusion and self denial.

FinBarcelonafan

the last possible excuse on earth.. X player needs a genius-super duper-all loving-master mind manager before we can criticize him. so going by this creterion. All of our players who won the liga and contributed under the tatas and the titos and what not actually would have had the excuse of playing bad. thank fuck they didnt think of this lame ass excuse and actually had the balls to perform and win trophies under shit managers.

to say players need great managers to improve and overperform is one thing. To use this excuse for shit playets is a whole another level of delusion and self denial.

Not everyone needs a great manager. I think DeJong will be fine without a great coach. The guy is self-critical enough to do it himself. Not everyone is as Good making themselves better. Its a skill. Ronaldo is the best in the world at it.

Dembele looks like a guy who would need a lot of guidance and help.

jamrock

Didn't have a good game, but who did bar FDJ.

But did you see the amount of times he was trying to make a run behind and the ball would just stop and slow down in midfield.

Like wtf are we doing as a team seriously, and we complain that he never makes runs and always comes to the ball.

Damn that's because that's the only way he can get it and how our team is generally built.

Again he was bad, but I saw him trying to make multiple runs behind, you know to do 1 of the things he actually excells at and nothing.

We need a new coach asap

Home of Barca Fans