Ousmane Dembélé

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Alexis at least got in positions to waste chances and didn't cost near as much...

Dumbele is just not good enough, he is just fast...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't seem to be the case at Dortmund or The French national team pre-Barcelona.

It was the case at Dortmund and for the French NT team too, which I follow very closely. You can even look in the first few pages of this thread when we discussed this back and forth.

It was expected then though. Young, new league....This is his third season at Barca though and he has shown no improvement when it comes to controlling the ball and making those simple passes.

You can blame Valverde for playing him out of position or not setting up the tactics right for the team to shine in general, but you cannot blame him for a player going from the first touch of Maradona to Lukaku in 5 seconds.

Raki13

Didn't seem to be the case at Dortmund or The French national team pre-Barcelona.

Hardly gets a full game for France and the Dortmund fans were delighted at the amount of cash we wasted on him.

The guy is a terrible player and should be sold . Our problem is the same as everyone else , there are no real quality players out there. Everybody ends up paying far to much cash for the best of a bad bunch.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Perhaps I believed the hype of the Barca Twitter. Dumb mistake on my part. He is talented but lacks consistency and seems to be a bad fit. A worse version of Sanchez.

SeloBarca

ezgif-5-ef40afc6dff4.gif

Home of Barca Fans