Ousmane Dembélé

DAMNit

Not his fault at all.
He is such a young talented player full of potentials in the hands of a mentally incapacitated being like EV.
Such a shame Valverde seem to have ruined him.

Tackle

Does he ever go past his full back 1v1?

His acceleration from standstill is absolutely woeful.

One of the many reasons he is so shite against buses.

He needs 2-3 long strides to get going.

Hope he teams up with Adama at Wolves playing counters in the PL. Anywhere but here.

clemente

He is just being played against his style, there are managers that try to get the best out of their players, and there are managers that have their insecure setup and no plan, there was 0 opportunities for him to use his arsenal, he isn't a possession fucking player, unleash him against the fucking offside trap.

Cool

Its simple, he thrives on open space and when you’re playing for Barca then you dont play alot of open games because most of the opponents park the bus and try to limit the space.

You give him space and the ball and tell him to run at the defense, he’ll make stuff happen.

You give him the ball in a still position and ask him to play like Messi or somewhat like Neymar (defense splitting pass or dribbling against one or two players), and he will look stupid.

His speed is his biggest advantage and when you can’t use that then hes useless bar a nice fake shot. With that being said, I would love for him to make it here so we’re not forced to deal with Neymar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not his fault at all.
He is such a young talented player full of potentials in the hands of a mentally incapacitated being like EV.
Such a shame Valverde seem to have ruined him.

Valverde is not the reason his first touch is garbage and that he struggles to complete a 5m pass consistently.

Alexis Sanchez v2.

Xaviniesta

I remember when he was first being linked to us, I pointed out that his passing accuracy was terrible at dortmund (for a forward) and that he could flop here. Sadly, it's coming to reality. Should move on from him if he remains like this. Or better yet, just include him in the Neymar deal.

Home of Barca Fans