Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

If he doesn't renew until 1st of July sell him. If he refuses to be sold than send him to B team. For 3 years he had a ludicrous salary and he was injured 24/7 or played like crap week in week out. It's fucking enough. Just GTFO you clown.

Yep. Happy to sell him.

Total-Football

To me.. Not renewing him and letting him go come next season will be less costly than renewing him for the hope of making money. More costly financially and on the pitch. Because he may renew and develop another streak of injuries for the next 3 years.

SmilerBam

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ousmane Demb?l? and his representative have slowed down renewal talks with Barcelona. Bar?a are happy with the Frenchman, but are starting to fear that he has a pre-contract with another team. Demb?l?'s contract expires in 2022. [md] <a href="https://t.co/SksGQKOWFX">pic.twitter.com/SksGQKOWFX</a></p>? barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1401292918778892291?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 5, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I really hope we can make some profit here but i fear if he leaves it will be for free. Bench him permantly till he decides to leave and we can sell him.
If this is true, he is the biggest scum. He was injured 70% of the time, playing like shit the rest for it, costing the club a lot of money in the process and than leaving for free with nothing show(wexcept his ridiculosu misses and stupid brain). Send him to Barca B if that's the case.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he tries to leave for free they should tell him he's not allowed to train with the team. Work out with the physios alone for the entire season.

cro-man

We have a team full of shit players even worse than him. No wonder they try to keep him. I am not even sure if they can judge right who is good enough and who s not.

Compare him with trincao and looks like the real deal even being totally shit.
He is just lucky that we are broke otherwise he would be gone long ago.

Him and cou are some hell of transfers:lol: . Who would have thought that those record signings would flop so hard. How unlucky can someone be.

ronniecro

i want to know what is the parameter of the club to be happy with him? the only thing i can think of is that he managed to stay fit for for a longer time without picking up injury

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Caveat emptor

Had acrimonious exits from Rennes & BVB, no logical reason to expect player to deviate from previous approach to transfers

iniestaGOAT

This kid is slowly becoming one of the worst tihngs to happen to barcelona. A numbskull like this one should be in the stands all of next year if he is planning to leave for free

ronniecro

The only reason Barca keeps him now is 120 millions in the past. If it was 30m then he would be sold already.

definitely. it's sad to see club trying so hard to present him as everything else than one of the worst signings in the club history

Home of Barca Fans