Ousmane Dembélé

behindbrowneyes

��[ @lequipe ] | Ousmane Dembele: ?I do not know what my condition is. The club did not talk to me about extending a contract and the truth is that it does not interest me at the moment, I concentrate on the Euro and then on vacation, it has been a long season.?

Poor dude has been injured for so many seasons that he doesn't even know anymore how long a regular season is.

jairzinho

��[ @lequipe ] | Ousmane Dembele: ?I do not know what my condition is. The club did not talk to me about extending a contract and the truth is that it does not interest me at the moment, I concentrate on the Euro and then on vacation, it has been a long season.?

Sounds like he's weighing up his options. We should cash in on this fool while we still have the chance. If he has a decent euros we should be able to get at least 50-55m euros.

Messigician

seems like he's going the route we speculated he might take - run down his contract and sign with another club in january 2022.

this motherfucker having the nerve to tell us he wants a vacation after a long season, while he earns millions for doing nothing :lol:

Lol

Porque

His agent is gonna be whoring him out. Is normal.

What we can only do is offer him the best we can do within our financial resources. If he doesn't take it then sell and cut our losses.

Promote Konrad and give him minutes. He will probably suck but if he doesn't, we can market the F out of Odell Beckham Jr.

Laplacian

His attempted dribbles before the goal were so bad lmao. He was just twisting and turning like Bambi and the defenders were just standing there watching him fail. He is the weirdest high profile player ever.

Home of Barca Fans