Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

Javier Bordas (former Barcelona director): "Mbapp?? When we were trying to sign Demb?l?, Minguella called me to tell us that Mbapp? was within reach. For 100 million euros it could have been done. But the technical secretary preferred Demb?l? and Segura supported him." [md

PAIN

feggydinho

Javier Bordas (former Barcelona director): "Mbapp?? When we were trying to sign Demb?l?, Minguella called me to tell us that Mbapp? was within reach. For 100 million euros it could have been done. But the technical secretary preferred Demb?l? and Segura supported him." [md

PAIN
Dembele shone more than Mbappe in that season, so we can?t really blame the board for that.

FinBarcelonafan

PAIN

Damn. I wonder if Mbappe would consider leaving us now though. Most likely.

Messigician

PAIN

🗣 ? Javier Bordas: "I called Mbapp?'s father and he told me that he was not going to go to Madrid because Cristiano, Benzema and Bale were there and instead he could go to Bar?a because Neymar had left. The president of Monaco also preferred us over PSG."

Birdy

PAIN

Being a filthy liar is a also a virtue under Barto.
And there are two kinds of lies: Lie by commission, Lie by omission. And this rat does both in his ridiculous statements.

1) Lie by commission: The price.
Everybody and Mbape's mother knew that Monaco had set their price for Mbape: 180 m Euros, no penny less.
All of Europe's big clubs sniffed around, but when they found out the actual price they backed off.

Then the whole dialogue with Mbape's father and Monaco's president might be fabricated.

2) Lie by omission:
The board back then thought that Suarez was good to go, and Messi as a RW also.
They were looking for a LW, primarily a winger and dribbler in the mold of Neymar to sweeten the pill.
And that profile was better satisfied by Dembele than Mbape.

Plus the fact that Coutinho was already targeted, and they were going defacto for two players rather than one

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Demb?l? will not leave in January. The club prioritizes his contract renewal, which expires in 2022, and the Frenchman is open to negotiations.

Ousmane’s current objective is reaching his best physical shape. [md]

The decade of dominance begins in 2021.

Vilarrubi

Demb?l? will not leave in January. The club prioritizes his contract renewal, which expires in 2022, and the Frenchman is open to negotiations.

Ousmane’s current objective is reaching his best physical shape. [md]

The decade of dominance begins in 2021.

Decade of dominance. Just 4 years late....

We move.

Porque

Who at the club are prioritizing his renewal exactly?

Considering elections and all, smells like the hole of an ass.

Home of Barca Fans