Ousmane Dembélé

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not surprisingly, it's a relapse - extent he will remain out unclear but I think we can safely assume that a prolongation of 2 weeks was wishful thinking or PR risk mitigation

Raketa10

Not surprisingly, it's a relapse - extent he will remain out unclear but I think we can safely assume that a prolongation of 2 weeks was wishful thinking or PR risk mitigation

Wait what? Is he out for a longer period? Any official statement?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wait what? Is he out for a longer period? Any official statement?

Nothing official but 3 different credible outlets reporting it's definitely a relapse after today's evaluation - the official word & length of time out likely later today or tomorrow would be my guess since the cat is literally out of the bag

We have no actual wingers in the squad. Let that sink in. As much as I love Ansu, he is not really a winger. Setien left with a mess, no wonder Xavi smartly declined

Raketa10

[tw]1224696272831111173[/tw]

So out for the rest of the season. Fantastic! :facepalm: Unfortunately he is done here and probably he is done for a top level football. I feel sorry for him but he will be labeled as the worst waste of money ever since he will never reach his potential.

This guy probably has the weakest hamstrings ever seen in he world of football. It's always hamstring with him. Considering how many times he has injured his hamstrings I suppose his scar tissue is probably bigger than the entire fucking hamstring! Unbelievable stuff! So WTF was he actually doing in Qatar?!

Last edited:

Devils

I'm not going to blame Dembouz, dawg.

People I'm going to blame:

Valverde - Completely isolated Malcom/Paco out of the team which made them leave, when they could have been a very good back-up options for our attack line in the case of these injuries to Suarez and Dembouz.

Abidal and Co- Losing 5 players, now 6 with Dembouz's injury (3 fucking attackers - Suarez, Dembouz and Perez), and signing no one in the January window - Atrocious squad planning. They all should be fired.

Total disaster.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Wow :(

JollyShowyAegeancat-small.gif

Raketa10

Loaning Perez out is probably the stupidest decision ever made! You have to be a complete moron to do that knowing we have only healthy 3 attackers. What a fantastic decision from Setien and our board! Fucking idiots!

Home of Barca Fans