Ousmane Dembélé

Acnologia

1. It s not a lie, it s an (objective) opinion. Cou mostly sucked (like Dembele). His top games were meh for a Barca player, while Dembele had some great games including ones where he was the decider.
2. The one who costs more is the bigger flop. So if we sell both, the one who makes less damage in $ = less of a flop.

1. Your opinion sucks ass. Coutinho top games were Inter Milan, levante, Manchester United, Tottenham, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid and PSV. DEMBELE top game were Leganes, Atletico Madrid,Levante, Villarreal and PSV away. The guy only performed against mostly low la liga teams.

3. You have to also look at performances and based on good performances, Dembele fails. Dembele inst even better than Rashford and Gnabry ffs.

ronniecro

he'll have two years to go on his contract in the summer,i'm now looking forward to us extending him after he scores couple of goals and for his generational talent,massive potential and signs that he became more professional

serghei

Some players are just genetically predisposed to these injuries.:(

Somehow these genes activated when he got in touch with Valverde's staff...

I would rule the genetics out considering he played fine for Dortmund in a very physically demanding league without being frequently injured. So, he plays in Ligue 1 and Bundesliga fine, with not too many injuries, but he comes to Barca and becomes genetically predisposed to injuries?

Yea... don't buy that personally.

I think it's his fault and the clubs fault for how the recovery was done after these injuries.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Somehow these genes activated when he got in touch with Valverde's staff...

I would rule the genetics out considering he played fine for Dortmund in a very physically demanding league without being frequently injured. So, he plays in Ligue 1 and Bundesliga fine, with not too many injuries, but he comes to Barca and becomes genetically predisposed to injuries?

Yea... don't buy that personally.

I think it's his fault and the clubs fault for how the recovery was done after these injuries.

Mate, this is getting ridiculous now. Dude literally had his first muscle injury in his second game during his second week at Barcelona.

snowy

One of the greatest clown to talent ratios I've ever seen. Impressive considering he is talented, but he just might be the greatest clown of all time.

:lol:

He is

IT

CAPITULO DOS​

Coming back soon to play n slay all the DoDs' BoBs _ band of biaaaaatches :lol:

Same for Coutinho

We basically donated them the dream team.

Although Liverpool did the same with Dijk. Wheres karma?

Reds are immune. Maniac Cop KleptoKlopp

@ the wheel

George_Costanza

Muscle fatigue from what? Guy doesn't even play

He was training so hard that made QS cry, maybe it was so hard that he injured himself?!

Quique Setién: “It brings me to tears to see the intensity Démbélé trains with. He's an extraordinary player.” [sport]

Raketa10

He was training so hard that made QS cry, maybe it was so hard that he injured himself?!

Quique Setién: “It brings me to tears to see the intensity Démbélé trains with. He's an extraordinary player.” [sport]

Or maybe Setien cried since he knew what's going to happen. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans