Ousmane Dembélé

clemente

Wonder what he thinks about Messi being dissapointed that Neymar didn't come back, because that very straightforwardly means that he doesn't believe we can win with Dembele.

Laplacian

Wonder what he thinks about Messi being dissapointed that Neymar didn't come back, because that very straightforwardly means that he doesn't believe we can win with Dembele.

Pretty much. Saying he needs someone of neymars quality for success is pretty much saying our current winger options arent good enough.

"He has tremendous quality but he needs to step up." Is pretty much saying hes not doing shit atm.

vinni

If you see the whole interview Messi say he wanted Neymar to come, but he think the current group can win also win all competitions.

CatalinR10

Even last year, iirc, Pique, Raki, Alena and Suarez in interviews mentioned that Dembele has problems with professionalism and off field things.

Back then, fans were still on Dembele's hype train.
We had excuses back then:
1. Suarez is dumb for yelling at teammates
2. EV is dumb for subbing off our best player every time (Dembele)
3. Sport and papers are hating Dembele for no reason. They have "an agenda". Maybe they hate him because he is black? :rolleyes:
Papers obviously had more infos about him, what he is doing on training grounds and his problems when he is at home.
People were mad when some of us mentioned his IQ, until two Months ago.
And lots of people defended his injuries, inability to stretch properly, to recognize a potential injury etc. =EV was guilty because he played him against Lyon.

Anyway, signs about him were there for 2 years.
He didn't became dumb, lazy, unprofessional last Month.
The thing is that fans figured out and accepted this only in the last Month.
Till then, they refused to accept that and lived in a bubble=where Dembele was actually a good player and a generational talent.

1. Suarez IS dumb for yelling at his teammates. He is a good player for La Liga but a shit one for CL , I have no ideea why does he think he can act like this towards new guys when he is trash and when Dembele actually kinda outshined him in the CL. Also Dembele is/was a new player and Suarez yells at him all the time , how in the world does this help a new player in a team ?

2. EV IS dumb as fuck for subbing our best players every time , and here i'm not talking about Dembele , which I don't know why you mention him regarding this anyways since Dembele got in front of Coutinho last season and EV made him a starter due to his performances.

3. Sport doesn't hate Dembele for no reason but they do it exaggeratedly . Go back in time and do an analisis on actually every problematic player we had on the team and how they were treated by the catalan media. You even have now an example that Pique ( I actually find it funny that you mention Pique as an argument against Dembele , LMAO ) traveled for his tennis business even with Valverde not letting him to travel. The result ? One article here or there. Dembele comes to training 15 minutes late and I saw 2 weeks of the media shitting on him , LMAO. I mean , he missed only 15 minutes who the fuck even cares. I won't even mention Neymar going to party with the media not even giving a shit.

Papers have more info on him just like they know every single detail of Messi's confidential whatsapp conversations with Neymar or whatever. The media started hating on him for no reason the moment he held his Barca shirt in his presentation. He could be sold next year for whatever reason but i have no doubt that under Pep or Klop or anyother manager who would give a shit , this guy would have easily been a top 10 player in the world already. I bet Valverde talks to him 2 or 3 times a season on the training ground while Pep would talk to him 2 or 3 times every half an hour to cover every aspect of his game , would make him improve dramatically his off the ball movement and when to pass or who to pass to , etc .

Don't you find it funny that we have a lot of people injured/who get injured at the moment ? Footballers who didn't have an injury in a long time come here and get injured a lot ? And yeah , he wasn't healed properly and got used against Lyon only to fuck him up. But don't worry , I'm sure Valverde will clearly learn from his lessons and be more cautious next time.....LOL.

And this is me not making excuses for him because I would want someone else , hopefully someone better next season because he is getting injured a lot , Valverde is not the coach to develop young players into WC ones, him being naive and not realising that he was a 140 mil signing , not realising what we expect from him.

I also forgot to say that valverde is a dumb fucking piece of shit.

bastardo

Prinze Boateng on Dembele:
"Dembélé is like a little boy to me. You have to accept him as he is and yes, he may be late for training sessions from time to time.
The problem, and not only with Dembélé, is that young professional footballers earn too much money.
For me Ousmane is still a boy who was thrown into a giant pool. He cost 150 million euros overnight and doesn't even understand how everything works in the world of football."

This quote is straight up disrespect. Imagine being called a "little boy" by your fellow professional and on top of that by KPB. Theres no way KPB meant well by this.

Tekkers

The most popular player on this forum. His thread stays active and flooded with his haters

Hope he comes back stronger than ever

"Dembélé? Look, I can see he has tremendous qualities. He can do anything he wants. But he must make a change to become more professional." (Messi)

BuT iT iS jUsT aN aGeNdA bY tHe MeDiA

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was scheduled to be out 5 weeks from August 19, we're not even 4 weeks into his recovery. At best, beginning of October - perhaps home against Inter

BBZ8800

Okay when is he coming back?

PES 2020 was released on 10th September.
New FIFA 2020 is scheduled for a release on 24th September.

Dembele and friends need to learn new tricks and play both games 24/7 for 2-3 weeks after a release.

So, basically, this was a perfect timing for his "injury".
So, he will probably be back in October.

Btw, I played new PES online vs Dembele a few days ago.
I won 4:0.
He sucks even at PES.
He has a horrible decision making even there;)

snowy

Btw, I played new PES online vs Dembele a few days ago.
I won 4:0.
He sucks even at PES.
He has a horrible decision making even there;)

You should coach him!!!! jajaja

No Wait! PLS Don't! 1st you'll clone him into a RakiSith Lord and then, turn him completely to the Dark Side :evil:

latest
Darth BouzBouz8800

Home of Barca Fans