Ousmane Dembélé

BBZ8800

Prinze Boateng on Dembele:
"Dembélé is like a little boy to me. You have to accept him as he is and yes, he may be late for training sessions from time to time.
The problem, and not only with Dembélé, is that young professional footballers earn too much money.
For me Ousmane is still a boy who was thrown into a giant pool. He cost 150 million euros overnight and doesn't even understand how everything works in the world of football."

Lapi

"Dembélé is like a little boy to me.

Poor Boateng is a bit envy, which is natural looking at his "success" at Barcelona.

Otherwise, being a little boy or being childish at the early 20's is a good thing. These type of youngsters usually start ageing much later, hence their carriers last much longer.
When they reach 30, they are still fresh and filled with energies, whereas many other footballers look old and worn by that time and had already lost their vigor.

Messigician

"Dembélé is like a little boy to me. You have to accept him as he is and yes, he may be late for training sessions from time to time.
The problem, and not only with Dembélé, is that young professional footballers earn too much money.
For me Ousmane is still a boy who was thrown into a giant pool. He cost 150 million euros overnight and doesn't even understand how everything works in the world of football."

He's basically calling him immature and dumb

Tackle

[tw]1172052326732980224[/tw]
[tw]1172052530236469249[/tw]

:lol::lol::lol:

Forget KBP, Messi has just savaged him now as well.

Bloke might as well retire at this point.

BBZ8800

Not looking good for Dembele. Even his teammates are starting to say that.

Even last year, iirc, Pique, Raki, Alena and Suarez in interviews mentioned that Dembele has problems with professionalism and off field things.

Back then, fans were still on Dembele's hype train.
We had excuses back then:
1. Suarez is dumb for yelling at teammates
2. EV is dumb for subbing off our best player every time (Dembele)
3. Sport and papers are hating Dembele for no reason. They have "an agenda". Maybe they hate him because he is black? :rolleyes:
Papers obviously had more infos about him, what he is doing on training grounds and his problems when he is at home.
People were mad when some of us mentioned his IQ, until two Months ago.
And lots of people defended his injuries, inability to stretch properly, to recognize a potential injury etc. =EV was guilty because he played him against Lyon.

Anyway, signs about him were there for 2 years.
He didn't became dumb, lazy, unprofessional last Month.
The thing is that fans figured out and accepted this only in the last Month.
Till then, they refused to accept that and lived in a bubble=where Dembele was actually a good player and a generational talent.

MTL_Barca

Even last year, iirc, Pique, Raki, Alena and Suarez in interviews mentioned that Dembele has problems with professionalism and off field things.

Back then, fans were still on Dembele's hype train.
We had excuses back then:
1. Suarez is dumb for yelling at teammates
2. EV is dumb for subbing off our best player every time (Dembele)
3. Sport and papers are hating Dembele for no reason. They have "an agenda". Maybe they hate him because he is black? :rolleyes:
Papers obviously had more infos about him, what he is doing on training grounds and his problems when he is at home.
People were mad when some of us mentioned his IQ, until two Months ago.
And lots of people defended his injuries, inability to stretch properly, to recognize a potential injury etc. =EV was guilty because he played him against Lyon.

Anyway, signs about him were there for 2 years.
He didn't became dumb, lazy, unprofessional last Month.
The thing is that fans figured out and accepted this only in the last Month.
Till then, they refused to accept that and lived in a bubble=where Dembele was actually a good player and a generational talent.

What do you think of Messi claiming Dembele has "tremendous quality"? Is that the right description for a shit player with zero football IQ who can't pass, or dribble or do anything right? :thinking:

That Dembeles main problems are off the field was always known, if he had the professionalism that many not so talented players show he could probably be near world class level already. Messi stating that isn't really big news, and as you said he isn't the first one.

Last edited:

Donatello

[tw]1172052326732980224[/tw]
[tw]1172052530236469249[/tw]

:lol::lol::lol:

Forget KBP, Messi has just savaged him now as well.

Bloke might as well retire at this point.

Messi, "Look, I can see he has tremendous qualities. He can do anything he wants."

You forgot about this part. From what I heard, He actually wants him to succeed. Your parents also criticize you, but that doesn't mean they don't like you, they do this for your own good.

cro-man

Sell. He should take a job as gamer for fifa instead of wasting his time as professional footballer.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans