Official: Xavi not continuing at Barca

Rate Xavi's Barca stint

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Birdy

No one would complain about him being sacked in January or if they tell him to stick to his decision to leave.

The problem is when the president hugs him and says he has belief in him and then blows a fuse and turns on him a few days later

Yes man he is a clown
It's the same guy that told Koeman 'I am keeping you until I find someone better'
2026 can't come soon enough

Messi983

Class.

F*** the haters.

GOW2sT9XwAAwKqD

Birdy

Class.

F*** the haters.

GOW2sT9XwAAwKqD

Nice letter

as his lectures...
as his public talks...
as his speeches to transfer targets on the phone...

NOT as his coaching!! NOT as his pressers, NOT as his composure on the sidelines

He can have a future at Barca at a different role
NEVER AGAIN AS A COACH

BJJ

He should have been sacked in January but that idiot Laporta was dithering and negotiating with Flick.
Xavi opened his mouth about the finances and Laporta and the board had enough. Stupid amateurish way to run the club but both parties are ti blame and the club comes out looking even worse than before.

jose_mus

Barça heart is in their Masia players. They have the key to sportive sense. Together with the old players If they strike against the business and propaganda... I am sure they'd have a growing powerful project that needs continuity and not this circus.

Iniesta Ultra

Hope he's never able to weasel his way back here in any capacity in the future.

Luckily for other teams he's too full of himself to accept a mid-table or relegation level position.

called it:

In his first news conference since Barcelona announced on Friday that Xavi would not finish the final year of his contract, the 44-year-old said that he will now “take a break” from coaching.

Messigician

Bombshell

❗️President Laporta, already furious with Xavi after his comments before the match against Almería, heard that Xavi had told a journalist that 'Barça hadn't had a worse attack since "the Kodro times" while having coffee with a journalist.

— @mundodeportivo

Gnidrologist

He wasn't wrong if tru. I don't buy the xG bots arguments. For me Barca looked impotent most of the time under Xavi and their chances were rarely a result of teamplay.
For my Barca it's more important to score a lot, than to concede little. With well oiled attack we could be champions even while concedeng bunch of blunders. The potential is definitely there, but Xavi loves his sideways plays.

Home of Barca Fans