Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

It's official. Xavi is gone.​

Xavi not to continue as FC Barcelona first team coach​

In a meeting at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper, president Joan Laporta has informed Xavi Hernández that he will not be continuing as FC Barcelona coach in the 2024-25 season.

Nazario1985

Another clownish management from Laporta, i hope it will NOT affect the players.

Had he accepted Xavi resigning the first time and appointed Flick, would have been seen as a boss move.

Now it's a clown move for the same result!

companyofcules

Another clownish management from Laporta, i hope it will NOT affect the players.

Had he accepted Xavi resigning the first time and appointed Flick, would have been seen as a boss move.

Now it's a clown move for the same result!
Well, you will be surprised to know that many people would do the same just to say they ended the relation. So maybe is more deep. Barca fired Xavi sounds better maybe.

Nazario1985

Well, you will be surprised to know that many people would do the same just to say they ended the relation. So maybe is more deep. Barca fired Xavi sounds better maybe.

yeah but no one is saying that, not the classical media nor the internet.

it's impossible to describe this situation as the better alternative.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Could be he fell out with Araujo/Ter Stegen/Lewa. 3 most influential dressing room figures.

jamrock

That pretty much kills whatever slim chance we had of pep coming back, I get the feeling pep and Xavi have a high amount of respect for each other.

Last edited:

companyofcules

Barto treated them too good. I mean he paid the trolls but the contracts were rolling.
Laporta buried Koeman, Messi and smacks Xavi in 3 years?
Probably Xavi deserved it but in winter.

Home of Barca Fans