Official: Xavi not continuing at Barca

Rate Xavi's Barca stint

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

companyofcules

So, Xavi was sacked and is due compensation.
Well, I don't feel he was ready to leave without those money.
He just avoided being sacked, probably stalled the paperwork then Laporta got impressed by the fake form and proposed him to remain. Then Xavi took it as a win over the other board members and started to resist change, trow the guilt on the club, so a sacking was necessary.
But again any serious club would sack Xavi in winter and the circus would be impossible.
All his transfers failed, saved by some kids.
Laporta is guilty for falling for the hype. Most of this forum fell too.
When I proposed a new 11 I knew we will collapse.
Xavi started the circus when he should just leave there and then as he adviced others.

companyofcules

By the way they would have signed a new contract if Xavi provided any paperwork lol of the presumed resignation at the end of season.
You can totally unilaterally break the contract from a set date. You also can promise to do it and there can be legal consequences. So it was Xavi with the circus first.

FC B

Whata meme club they became.

Why the fuk just didn't accept his resignation in the first place just to try to force him out of the club a few weeks later :facepalm:

Iniesta Ultra

Hope he's never able to weasel his way back here in any capacity in the future.

Luckily for other teams he's too full of himself to accept a mid-table or relegation level position.

Richard.H

What a clown club we have become. I will always be a supporter but there is no doubt we are the joke of Europe since 2020.

draconifire

What a clown club we have become. I will always be a supporter but there is no doubt we are the joke of Europe since 2020.
It has been even before. I remember riding an empty Dublin bus just before the last leg of the Liverpool game. 4-5 guys sitting at the front were confidently saying Pools going to make a comeback and how much barca crumble under pressure. And they have Klopp.

LOL. How right they were.

Birdy

According to Laporta fanatics mistreatment of Barca legends were reserved for Rosell/Barto.
As I said the other day, this disrespect should come as no surprise from someone who told to a club legend in Koeman 'I don't like you, but I am keeping you until I find some one better'

What a clown club we have become. I will always be a supporter but there is no doubt we are the joke of Europe since 2010.

Corrected!
Since those elections and up until today

Birdy

FINALLY, the TOXIC GUY that BELITTLED the CLUB every time he OPENED his MOUTH and every time he was on the SIDELINES for more than 2 years IS GONE!!

Thank God! Huge breath of RELIEF!

Home of Barca Fans