Nico Gonzalez

khaled_a_d

If Valencia was stable club, staying another year would have been ideal, yeah.
He established himself as a starter there, and midfield is their strongest line. Getting another year of that, hopefully injury free, should tell us more about his level and development.
Problem is Lim is crazy owner.

Las Palmas sound great and all,but I don't like choosing a loan based on coach only. We did that to Samper and wasn't good move (though injury happened) , and I remember Paco Herrera leading them to Liga, playing beautiful football only to be sacked 2 months in 1st division (and hiring Setien)

Messi983

Sergio Busquets mentioned Nico, who he likes very much.

Xavi: "Yes, but I think that Nico is a more offensive player. He has an attacking mentality. More dribbling, more dividing, more attacking. For example, the role that Frenkie de Jong played this season."

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sergio Busquets mentioned Nico, who he likes very much.

Xavi: "Yes, but I think that Nico is a more offensive player. He has an attacking mentality. More dribbling, more dividing, more attacking. For example, the role that Frenkie de Jong played this season."
Xavi gets it. Nico is not a stationary DM

Porque

Valencia, Real Sociedad, Villarreal and Betis and Porto are all interested in Nico.

---

Seems the club is set to do a loan + purchase option for him, which may be a mistake.

Despite the public words, Xavi doesn't really count on him.

soul24rage

We do need a backup for FDJ, so hopefully Nico will stay.

Maybe Xavi can also give Nico a chance in the pivot position.

L3v1s

What's up with him.. Still young, is he that bad to not even be considered as a backup option?

Porque

Close to Porto apparantly. Didn't go on US tour so his exit is almost confirmed.

Was going to say that it is probably better he goes out on loan. But then last season he played 1400 minutes for Valencia (I know he had injuries) while Sergi Roberto played 1300 minutes. This year Bob renews and Nico gets the boot.

Priorities Charvy, Priorities...

khaled_a_d

Close to Porto apparantly. Didn't go on US tour so his exit is almost confirmed.

Was going to say that it is probably better he goes out on loan. But then last season he played 1400 minutes for Valencia (I know he had injuries) while Sergi Roberto played 1300 minutes. This year Bob renews and Nico gets the boot.

Priorities Charvy, Priorities...

I think he is going to US now.
OJO says there is a big club in Spain that wants him, so future undecided

iniestaGOAT

BREAKING: Nico González will be sold to FC Porto for just under €10m. Barcelona have inserted a buy-back option. Nico will sign a four-year deal in Portugal. @sport

Thats a lot of money for Nico

Home of Barca Fans