NFL

KingLeo10

Trolling Messi ain't generating much bite these days so this lad's twerking for attention in a sport he doesn't even watch.

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION], how sad is this? :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Trolling Messi ain't generating much bite these days so this lad's twerking for attention in a sport he doesn't even watch.

@DonAK, how sad is this? :lol:

Pretty sad to be honest. He's turned into the current Ronaldo version of trolls on this forum.

As Rodgers said about that reporter who is getting flamed by pretty much all of his peers in the sports media in the US: He's a bum, he's an absolute bum :coffee:

KingLeo10

FIrul6WVkAA_GWm

Messi983

Congrats to Georgia Bulldogs for winning their first National Championship since 1980. Most dominant team in college football this season by far.

Pure insanity that was.

I'll watch the game today but should've been a tie to leave Pittsburgh out of playoffs.

Miami firing Brian Flores is honestly shocking to me.

Agreed. After a turnaround they've had in second half of the season (finishing 9-8 after a 1-7 start) I've expected him to stay. There are some rumblings Miami wants to bring Jim Harbaugh eventhough their owner has shot those rumours down. Not sure what to think about this if true. Harbaugh is clearly a great coach but not someone to build around longterm imo. At least not in the NFL.

Flores shouldn't have problems to find a new job soon. I'm sure he'll get a few HC interviews in coming days/weeks.

Chicago and Minnesota have also fired their HCs and GMs. And Vic Fangio is out in Denver too.

So if my count is correct we currently have 6 HC openings - Miami, Jacksonville, Denver, Chicago, Minnesota and Las Vegas - they probably won't keep current interim HC Bisaccia unless he'll go on a deep playoff run.

Could potentially also see Houston replacing Culley with a younger coach but they are the least desirable destination amongst HC candidates right now. Watson wants to leave (and is in all sort of legal troubles anyway) and their roster clearly lacks talent.

Messi983

Joe Judge fired too.

This is quite interesting. We'll see in coming years but looks like there is much more pressure on HCs with expanded playoffs.

Since the NFL expanded to a 14-team playoff two years ago, 21 teams have qualified for the playoffs. Of the 11 teams that haven't qualified, including the New York Giants team that fired Joe Judge today, only one now hasn't made a coaching change: the Panthers.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1481033846858690561

Rassvet

17-0, good half from Brady and the Bucs. Packers-Bucs rematch looming in the conference final?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans