NFL

KingLeo10

How does one guy have so many shit opinions in a variety of topics……

1) He's always trolling

2) While he's trolling, he has a compulsion to root for either the most accomplished or best at the moment team/player. Lad's been cheering for Liverpool/Bayern CL this year as a supposed Barcelona fan.

:lol:

KingLeo10

:lol: Let's hope you don't also start watching F1 and bring your pollution there

Imagine calling others fanboys when you've been twerking for Cleveland - Miami - Cleveland - Lakers over a single player (the poor man's 23)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
1) He's always trolling

2) While he's trolling, he has a compulsion to root for either the most accomplished or best at the moment team/player. Lad's been cheering for Liverpool/Bayern CL this year as a supposed Barcelona fan.

Seem like a true glory hunter for sure.

Won't be surprised to see him "root for" one of the teams that make the SB.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

1) He's always trolling

Wow wow wow guys whats happening again when i sleep. I would like to help solving the problem but unfortunately i know nothing about NFL.

DonAK

Looks like the duo of clowns are ready to ruin the NFL thread now so don’t hold any hopes for the same not happening to F1 when the next season begins. [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

Rassvet

My bad, I thought this was the NFL thread rather than a safe space for Rodgers groupies.

It’s funny how you accuse me of ruining the thread after you guys made a half dozen OT posts about me in response to my criticism of Rodgers and the Packers.

It also hasn’t gone unnoticed how you boys only seem to attack me when I post a relevant opinion you don’t like despite trying to pretend that it’s this supposed trolling you’re upset about.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

My bad, I thought this was the NFL thread rather than a safe space for Rodgers groupies.

Says the poster who has contributed to 90% of the posts mentioning Lewandowski on a Barcelona forum.

And now you're going to come in here and twerk for Brady after a win v the Jets, only to call other groupies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It’s funny how you accuse me of ruining the thread after you guys made a half dozen OT posts about me in response to my criticism of Rodgers and the Packers.

It also hasn’t gone unnoticed how you boys only seem to attack me when I post a relevant opinion you don’t like despite trying to pretend that it’s this supposed trolling you’re upset about.

You have to understand Rassvet: Its only trolling for the unpaid lawyers when its an opinion which they don't like :p

wisconsincule

Go pack go!!

Get Z, Jaire and Bahktiari back while staying healthy and I really like their chances. As long as they don’t have a loss in the divisional round like they did to the Giants in 2011/12 (PAIN).

Rodgers deserves another Super Bowl. This will be the year he gets over the hump!!

DonAK

Go pack go!!

Get Z, Jaire and Bahktiari back while staying healthy and I really like their chances. As long as they don’t have a loss in the divisional round like they did to the Giants in 2011/12 (PAIN).

Rodgers deserves another Super Bowl. This will be the year he gets over the hump!!

Jaire and Bakh might be back this weekend and get some limited snaps in. Not very optimistic about Za'Darius' chances tbh. Might have played his last snap in Green Bay. Altho hope he can recover with an extra week with the #1 bye and start practicing soon.

Myers might be back too for the playoffs.

Home of Barca Fans