Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Ha just had a bad game with Santos. The coach tried him on ganso's position, didn't work. And he said his team mates keep looking and waiting for him to play and do everything himself. If this keeps going, I doubt he'll stay at santos for long.

Jadentheman

Ha just had a bad game with Santos. The coach tried him on ganso's position, didn't work. And he said his team mates keep looking and waiting for him to play and do everything himself. If this keeps going, I doubt he'll stay at santos for long.

Neymar isn't a classic #10 player. He would have been better suited as a false 9 than a classic 10

89Norcal

Santos is in need of more midfield presence. Ganso has been injury ridden and kind of fell off the world's radar. Santos are probably going to finish mid table though anyway

Fourteen

Monster Masch
527285_521259551236721_794116638_n.jpg

all hail Neymar
:troll:
That's impressive, even if it is in Brazil.

But like someone has said, although Messi was very impressive in his early years on the wing, he was hit by injuries and that all important lack of freedom, it wasn't until his move to the middle that really helped him boost his stats. Also he initially had other factors such as forcing his way in to the Barca starting line-up. Neymar on the other hand hasn't experienced these barriers as far as I'm aware. It would have been interesting to see how he would have faired amongst stronger oposition in Europe.

Superfly

Banned
Annual report FC Barcelona: "The club has firm long-term commitments to buy for 40M. In relation to that, the Club has paid this year 10M."

note: previous phrase from official annual report is seen as the confirmation of the deal to sign santos' neymar for 40M, already paid 10M

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, was just about to post that...Not sure how that really works but one can draw the obvious conclusion that the deal has been in place, in principle

Jadentheman

Makes sense considering recent rumors and now the finances. Barca will probably sell Alexis, Afellay, and maybe some others to get the money. But Alexis and Afellay are on there way out unless Villa leaves. Everyone could stay but once Neymar has been here for a year then everyone has to go.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Villa remains productive, I doubt he's on the bubble...Alexis, on the other hand, he's going to have to make an impression or this will likely be his last season here

Hellsangel

Obviously the talent is all there but it remains to be seen what he can do against stacked defenses. His best actions are counter attacks where he has loads of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans