Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warik

Some absolutely abysmal defending in these videos posted up, so he'd probably be amazing in training with us, going up against Alves, Song, and Mascherano, but in matches...I have my doubts.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You could always be surprised. We will not know until he comes over here anyway.

And that's the point, do we really need to pay 50+ millions to see if it works out? That's one huge gamble, and we've taken too much of those in last couple years, so that's why people want him to go to a smaller club first...

Jadentheman

Well we all know that it's more logical and more better for Neymar to go to a smaller club. However Santos (and to an extent CBF) thinks differently. They're think in their own interests. So they equals the 50-60 million for Neymar. He is proving himself in Brazil in which many Brazilians will swear that their league is just as good. Europe is definitely the place to be, but when you have two sides that think differently what can you do? Maybe it's the Brazilian pride I don't know.

F

Flavia

Well we all know that it's more logical and more better for Neymar to go to a smaller club. However Santos (and to an extent CBF) thinks differently. They're think in their own interests. So they equals the 50-60 million for Neymar. He is proving himself in Brazil in which many Brazilians will swear that their league is just as good. Europe is definitely the place to be, but when you have two sides that think differently what can you do? Maybe it's the Brazilian pride I don't know.
Pride? No, it's mostly about money. For santos, anyway. Cbf is not involved in this, santos president is not close with cbf's. Santos and Neymar are making a lot of money right now. Marketing, merchandising, etc. And for Neymar there is also his confort zone, close to friends, family, his son.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes he looks disinterested but he is energetic. Also, at times slows down the play and yet has an eye for thorough passes.
In short; Neymar is a controversy.

If we are buying him, I wish we could set up some kind of a deal with Depor or other Primera team to send him on loan first.

Armando929

If he's ready to leave that is.

He's so comfortable in Brazil and its quite a big change for a 20 year old, not to mention going to a tougher league, and playing for a club which exists alot of pressure to perform at a high level, night in and night out. Throw in the ridiculous price tag he'll be expected to live up to.

Thats quite the gamble to take. Better off buying a world class CB if you ask me and let those big money clubs fight it out for Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans