Neymar Jr.

Rory

neymar doesn't even seem to like playing professional football. if he would have got the same money by playing beach football or futsal, he would have done that.

he has no interest in the sport, other than doing stuff for himself and his entourage/family.

It can appear that way sometimes. I think we have to remember he became the face of Brazil from the age of 18 whilst still playing at Santos, as if that was some marker of how good he would be. He also became a brand at that age too. Everything in his life has been made about him being a brand as opposed to a footballer.

He was one of the only fighters for us and a player who showed the initiative to turn a game around. I don't think he's totally uninterested in football for those reasons but I think the start he had and his entourage made it more about his brand and he's got lost within all of that.

malvolio

It can appear that way sometimes. I think we have to remember he became the face of Brazil from the age of 18 whilst still playing at Santos, as if that was some marker of how good he would be. He also became a brand at that age too. Everything in his life has been made about him being a brand as opposed to a footballer.

He was one of the only fighters for us and a player who showed the initiative to turn a game around. I don't think he's totally uninterested in football for those reasons but I think the start he had and his entourage made it more about his brand and he's got lost within all of that.

he got lucky since so much money started being poured into football when he emerged. that plus the fact brazil was/is not producing forwards/strikers like they used to. so he didn't have a rivaldo, ronaldinho, kaka, ronaldo to compete with in terms of image or talent.

otherwise, he has been good for us when called upon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do some people really think Neymar is coming back?

Willing to bet on it? [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

If Neymar doesn't return within September 2022 you'll have to leave the forum forever.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hasn't this guy stopped being winger a long time ago and is pretty much a playmaker these days like Messi. I guess when it comes to wanting this snake back tactical positioning doesn't matter anymore.

Newcomer

Will extend until 2026. Horrible for PSG, good for Barcelona.

Would have been perfect for PSG if he wasn't injured all days. I was pretty ok with his foot injuries because it wasn't anything he could do about it but all those minor muscles injuries that tends to take way longer to heal than usual are really tiring.

He is yet to start his season with PSG this year.

Home of Barca Fans