Neymar Jr.

DHorozov

Something like this?

ObesePalatableFish-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully there will be some tears as well :D

Newcomer

Looks like they think the tie is over and decided not to risk him.

Which is true, but how amazing it would be to eliminate them now. His face will be priceless after the final whistle.

More like Neymar is still injured, as per usual.

You all know that Neymar would want to play that game. He was very angry the time when, just coming back from injury, he was only a substitute in Madrid.

If there is a competition they wouldn't be too prideful and would be more careful, it is indeed in CL.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
ooooooh how good was Neymar in 2015/16 ? Especially in the first half when Messi was injured we saw the best Neymar ever. At that time he was by far the best player in the world. His performance against Real in bernabeu deserved a standing ovation.

How long is your signature going to be by the end of the season :lol:

Laplacian

Man watching this makes me hate Neymar so much. This guy has completely ruined my expectations for wingers whom play for this club. Literally the reason I cannot tolerate Dembele, Trincao, and Coutinho. Makes football look so easy, provides end product, and joga bonito. Then he just leaves out of nowhere and in response our club panics and splashes 400m on players whom if we combined their attributes still wouldn't be as good as him.

Fuck you Neymar, fuck you for being so goddamn brilliant. Fuck you for breaking my heart. Christ I'll never get over him. Fuck him seriously.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

How long is your signature going to be by the end of the season :lol:

:D

Man watching this makes me hate Neymar so much. This guy has completely ruined my expectations for wingers whom play for this club. Literally the reason I cannot tolerate Dembele, Trincao, and Coutinho. Makes football look so easy, provides end product, and joga bonito. Then he just leaves out of nowhere and in response our club panics and splashes 400m on players whom if we combined their attributes still wouldn't be as good as him.

Fuck you Neymar, fuck you for being so goddamn brilliant. Fuck you for breaking my heart. Christ I'll never get over him. Fuck him seriously.

+1 Neymar was on another level. He had the potential to become top5 player of this generation. He was the perfect successor after Messi/Ronaldo. Forget

Hazard, peak Neymar was by far better (sorry [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]).

Home of Barca Fans