Neymar Jr.

Kul_z

:D

+1 Neymar was on another level. He had the potential to become top5 player of this generation. He was the perfect successor after Messi/Ronaldo. Forget

Hazard, peak Neymar was by far better (sorry [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]).

Neysnake peak was highest i saw after ronaldinho and messi. My opinion is that in 2016 he was the best player in the world, better then messi and cr7. He had everything, pace, skill, shooting, precision, decision making..
Fucking snake

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Neysnake peak was highest i saw after ronaldinho and messi. My opinion is that in 2016 he was the best player in the world, better then messi and cr7. He had everything, pace, skill, shooting, precision, decision making..
Fucking snake

On point, we would have won one more CL in 17/18 or 18/19 with him. Still unbelievable how we didnt won CL in 15/16, we had three of the four best players in the world.

Xaviniesta

Man watching this makes me hate Neymar so much. This guy has completely ruined my expectations for wingers whom play for this club. Literally the reason I cannot tolerate Dembele, Trincao, and Coutinho. Makes football look so easy, provides end product, and joga bonito.

i have the same feelings for iniesta, alves, etc also. have to lower my expectations on the current crop of players who just aren't as good technically, despite their prices

FC433

We actually offered 110m Todibo + Rakitic + Dembele (on loan) for Neymar; however, PSG wanted 20m more to accept our deal.

vegitot

Man watching this makes me hate Neymar so much. This guy has completely ruined my expectations for wingers whom play for this club. Literally the reason I cannot tolerate Dembele, Trincao, and Coutinho. Makes football look so easy, provides end product, and joga bonito. Then he just leaves out of nowhere and in response our club panics and splashes 400m on players whom if we combined their attributes still wouldn't be as good as him.

Fuck you Neymar, fuck you for being so goddamn brilliant. Fuck you for breaking my heart. Christ I'll never get over him. Fuck him seriously.

Imagine you watched Figo....

Still i don't understand how can someone claim Dembele fullfit will be better than Neymar. Never.

Jadentheman

Ney should have never left in the first place. And that's where I think the real failure lie with Barto and his board. Sure Ney leaving was his choice and Barca can't stop clauses in contracts. However as soon as the PSG transfer rumors started there should have been multiple administrative people talking with Neymar and his entourage to convince them not to activate it. Should have been a layup and IMO any competent board would have made Neymar realize even entertaining PSG's offer was a fools choice let alone actually doing it.

Laplacian

Ney should have never left in the first place. And that's where I think the real failure lie with Barto and his board. Sure Ney leaving was his choice and Barca can't stop clauses in contracts. However as soon as the PSG transfer rumors started there should have been multiple administrative people talking with Neymar and his entourage to convince them not to activate it. Should have been a layup and IMO any competent board would have made Neymar realize even entertaining PSG's offer was a fools choice let alone actually doing it.

God, imagine 17/18 Neymar with Barcelona and no fucking injuries all season. Would easily surpass 14/15 imo...

vuji_31

Just watched that video from 2016.

What an magic.

Remember when Messi was injured for 2 months, and he took his role. Barca won every game easy.
Also Real Madrid away 4-0.

I think that is time when he realized he wants to be main guy not in messis shadow.

We will never see something close to MSN trio ever again.

Century talent.

Rory

Never should you be able to activate a release clause of a player for €222m and then the same window "loan" Mbappe to pay €100m+ the next season. All whilst financed by who they are financed by, cba to get political.

Neymar is a nob for leaving but the more I think about it, he was what 25? His whole entourage probably begging him to go so they can earn their tens of millions as well. Telling him he'll be the king of Paris which is hard to turn down. Paid more than anyone else. And with a sporting project. Meanwhile our sporting project looked dead and we were just bringing in Valverde who probably would have played Neymar at left back

malvolio

Never should you be able to activate a release clause of a player for ?222m and then the same window "loan" Mbappe to pay ?100m+ the next season. All whilst financed by who they are financed by, cba to get political.

Neymar is a nob for leaving but the more I think about it, he was what 25? His whole entourage probably begging him to go so they can earn their tens of millions as well. Telling him he'll be the king of Paris which is hard to turn down. Paid more than anyone else. And with a sporting project. Meanwhile our sporting project looked dead and we were just bringing in Valverde who probably would have played Neymar at left back

neymar doesn't even seem to like playing professional football. if he would have got the same money by playing beach football or futsal, he would have done that.

he has no interest in the sport, other than doing stuff for himself and his entourage/family.

Home of Barca Fans